Marlisa Brown, MS
Registered Dietitian, Certified Diabetes Educator, Chef, Author, Speaker
- Master of Science (MS) - Nutrition Sciences
- Bachelor's Degree - Marketing
- Partner - Mc Seminars
- President - Total Wellness Inc Bay Shore Ny
- Member - National Speakers Association
- Member - American Association of Diabetes Educators
- Member - American Diabetes Association
- Section Chair Nutrition Committee - International Association of Culinary Professionals
- Registered Dietian
- Author - The Gluten-Free Hassle-Free Cookbook
- Author - Gluten-Free Hassle-Free, 2nd Edition
- Author - Easy, Gluten Free
- Certified Diabetes Educator - United Latino Students Association
Marlisa Brown started her career at very young age working in a family-owned business later went on to achieve a degree in Marketing and then started her own company. She then changes her business model and include some of her passions (culinary and health), which drove her to go on to expand her culinary skills and then go forward to achieve an MS in Nutrition.
She combined her business, culinary, and nutrition education and authored four books (several gluten-free), develop hundreds of recipes, provided professional coaching, and worked as a professional speaker.
Since 1995, she has worked with over 7000 patients through her company, Total Wellness Inc.. She ran a corporate wellness division and has given hundreds of presentations from health issues to how to become an entrepreneur. She is a certified diabetes educator for over 15 years.