Lucy Kerrison, BScRD
Senior Gastro Dietitian
- Studied degree in Nutrition & Dietetics at University of Surrey
- Specialist Gastroenterology Dietitian at The Gut Health Clinic
- Former Dietitian at Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Band 7 Gastrointestinal Dietitian at HCA Healthcare UK
- Senior Gastro Dietitian at East Surrey Hospital (NHS)
"Whether you would like to lose or gain weight, I believe in a fun and flexible approach."
Lucy is a Foodie and wannabe cyclist! She has a strong interest and passion for food and maintaining optimal physical and mental health. The effect nutrition has on the gut fascinates her and the power dietary manipulation has in eradicating these embarrassing and often debilitating digestive disturbances such as changes in stools, pain, and reflux is vast.
She has significant experience and knowledge regarding diet in relation to a variety of gut conditions such as IBS, IBD, and Coeliac disease. I use a combination of dietary and lifestyle factors to abolish these symptoms for good.
After completing her first marathon in May 2018, she has developed a love for sports nutrition, fully embracing the effect it can have in maximizing performance and minimizing the risk of injury.
Her approach involves nourishing the body with real, whole foods to provide consistent satisfaction, energy & strength to live life to the fullest.