Lori Bell, B.A.
Former Journalist | Novelist
- Graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 2012 with a B.A. in History and Creative Writing
- Studied Journalism at SIU Edwardsville
- Went to Mater Dei Catholic High School
- Six years worked as a newspaper reporter
- Written and published 29 novels
Lori Bell former-journalist-turned-novelist. Always an avid writer, she began freelancing in 2015 to fund her travels in South America. Although she has a diverse background and interests, Lori is particularly passionate about social justice and healthy living. She has been a vegetarian for over 8 years, practices yoga, and jogs regularly.
She lives in the Midwest in the small town of Trenton, Illinois, with her husband and two children.
She speaks Spanish and has been an active volunteer in ESL classrooms. She’s also a volunteer journalist for Lady Freethinker, a nonprofit media organization dedicated to human and animal rights. In the future, she hopes to pursue a Ph.D. in Latin American history with a particular emphasis on human rights.
Visit her website loribellauthor.com to know more about Lori Bell.