Author and Writer
- Redeemer University: English Language and Literature/Letters
- Office Assistant: Canadian Mental Health Association
- Grey Ministries: Founder/Blogger
- Leah Grey: Blogger
- 10 Ways to Support a Friend Whose Loved One Struggles With Addiction
- We're Not Okay
- How Not To Give Up On Your Marriage
- Why I Stayed With My Drug-Addicted Husband
- Breaking Up with Bad Boundaries
- The Be Still Series
- UnBound Me: How to Disentangle Yourself from a Loved One's Addiction
Honors & Awards
- Grand Prize Winner, "In The Beginning" Contest
Leah Grey moved to New York City full of hopeful aspirations until her husband went into long-term treatment for addiction. Unable to afford to stay, she picked up her childhood dreams and moved back to her rural, Canadian beach town with her two young children.
From rooftop city skyline views to her parent’s basement, in the darkest time of her life, she created Grey Ministries to support, encourage and empower women with loved ones who struggle with addiction.
With a practical faith-based approach, she challenges popular beliefs about addiction while teaching women in crisis how to find God’s peace within the storms of life. In March 2016, she launched her website, leahgrey.com/ and online peer support community, "Live, Love, Hope".
About Consumer Health Digest
Consumer Health Digest, a Kyzooma Brand, is your trusted resource for reliable, empathetic, and up-to-date information on wellness topics and product reviews that matter most to you. Our reach is more than 100 million readers. Consumer Health Digest content is fact checked and reviewed by our Medical Expert Board for accuracy and integrity. Learn more about us and our editorial process.