Kelly Sloan, M.S.
Nutrition and Health Communications Specialist
- Master of Science (M.S.), Nutrition Sciences from California State University, Long Beach
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Food Science and Human Nutrition from University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Food Service Dietitian at Kuakini Medical Center
- Clinical Dietitan Relief at Kuakini Medical Center
- Owner of Regan Miller Jones, Inc
- Author of "Eat What You Love", "Eat More of What You Love, and "Eat What You Love Everyday"
- Author of "S.A.S.S! Yourself Slim" and "Slim Down Now!".
- Registered Dietician Certificate from Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Kelly completed her 1200-hour dietetic internship within the coordinated MS/DI program at Cal State Long Beach. She has skills in nutrition communications, research, recipe development, nutrition analysis, social media, and product reviews.
Kelly also writes about nutrition and health-related content for the School News Roll Call and her own food blog, Kelly's Knack for Cooking. She is also a Stone Soup Contributing Writer for the Food and Nutrition Magazine and Consumer Health Digest.
She is an active student member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics as well as several dietetic practice groups including: Food and Culinary Professionals, Nutrition Entrepreneurs, Dietitians in Business and Communications, Sports, Cardiovascular, and Wellness Nutrition, Public Health/Community Nutrition and Nutrition Education for the Public.