Katie Whetstone, RD
- Bachelor’s degree from California State University, Long Beach
- Completed dietetic internship with Oakwood University, from Huntsville, Alabama.
- Registered Dietitian working in S&S Nutrition Network, Inc
- Clinical Dietitian at Chino Valley Medical Center & La Casa Mental Health & Rehab Center, Weight Management Specialist.
- Beach Community Wellness Program Appreciation issued by Vicki Ornelas, Dr. Virginia Gray
- Weight Management Specialist Certification from American Council on Exercise (ACE Fitness)
- Registered Dietician (RD): CDR
- Certified Professional Food Manager (CPFM): Premier Food Safety
Katie Whetstone is a Registered Dietitian with a plant-based approach. Her interests include clinical practice, mental health, sports, and plant-based nutrition.
Katie also creates original, engaging evidence-based nutrition articles on topics, such as wellness, sports nutrition, food trends, recipes, and weight loss.