Editorial and Test Kitchen Director
- The Culinary Institute of AmericaThe Culinary Institute of America: Bachelor of Professional Studies, Culinary Arts Management
- Culinary Content Creator: Self-Employed
- feed: Editorial and Test Kitchen Director
- Time Out Group plc: Food and Drinks Editor of Time Out New York
- Tasting Table: Food Editor
- Test Kitchen Assistant: Saveur Magazine
Honors & Awards
- Commanderie de Bordeaux Wine Scholarship Issued by Commanderie de Bordeaux
- Founder's Management Award Issued by Culinary Institute of America
- Joan Perline Award for Culinary Excellence Issued by Culinary Institute of America
Jake Cohen is a chef and food stylist located in NYC. He maintains his own food blog, Salads, and Sundaes, where he shares his passion for healthy cooking. After spending time as a line cook in some of New York's best restaurants, he now works in the test kitchen of a reputable food magazine.
In his spare time, when he is not in the kitchen, you can find Jake staying active, whether it be practicing yoga or taking spin classes.
You can reach him at www.wakeandjake.com.