Helena Philip CPT
Fitness Expert, Life Coach & Author
- Life, Spirituality & Mindfulness, Psychology - School of Life
- Yoga - International Association of Nlp and Coaching
- Accredited anti-doping Advisor - UKAD
- Lorisian York Test Practitioner - Food Intolerance Practitioner
- Level:3 - Client Lifestyle & Fitness Assessment
- Level:3 Nutrition & Weight Management
- Level:3 Sports conditioning Coach
- Advanced Nutritionist
- Founder - Helena Phil-Fitness
- Personal Trainer
- Writer & Voice-Over Artist
- Author of "If you are what you eat, should I eat a skinny girl?"
- Founder of The Bon-Vivant Girl
"Once You Change Your Mindset, Then You Can Change You"
Helena's love for sports came at the young age. Having committed to years in the art of Kyshindo (martial arts), later going onto Muay Thai (Thai-Boxing).
With a lingering background of over fifteen years Boxing still to this date. Helena has been involved in the fitness industry for 22 years, in various roles from; teaching several group-fitness classes, personal training, working with body types, nutritional consultations and writing on health and fitness. Continuously updating additional knowledge placing her on top of the game and a position to know what works and what doesn’t.
Connect with her on her website at helenaphil-fitness.com and also on her social media handles.