Harvey Schwartz, MBA
- University of Toledo: Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications
- University of Toledo: Master of Business Administration
- American Cancer Society: Ohio Division Chief Operating Officer
- Ohio University's medical school graduate medical education consortium: Executive Director
- Author of "tell-all paperback memoir"
- Author of "The Sweet & Sour Disease: Emotionally Managing Diabetes"
Harvey Schwartz, is the author. Recently, he published a tell-all paperback memoir, The Sweet & Sour Disease: Emotionally Managing Diabetes (Amazon) in his tongue and cheek style of writing. An Audible and iTunes release is scheduled for November. Harvey is currently working on a second book.
He has cared about quality of life for a long time, as evidenced by a paper he presented about formulating a Quality of Life index for geographic communities. To reach Harvey, contact him at: [email protected]. He is available for workshop facilitation and motivational presentations.