Harvey Schwartz, MBA
- University of Toledo: Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications
- University of Toledo: Master of Business Administration
- American Cancer Society: Ohio Division Chief Operating Officer
- Ohio University's medical school graduate medical education consortium: Executive Director
- Author of "tell-all paperback memoir"
- Author of "The Sweet & Sour Disease: Emotionally Managing Diabetes"
Harvey Schwartz, is the author. Recently, he published a tell-all paperback memoir, The Sweet & Sour Disease: Emotionally Managing Diabetes (Amazon) in his tongue and cheek style of writing. An Audible and iTunes release is scheduled for November. Harvey is currently working on a second book.
He has cared about quality of life for a long time, as evidenced by a paper he presented about formulating a Quality of Life index for geographic communities.
To reach Harvey, contact him at: [email protected]. He is available for workshop facilitation and motivational presentations.
About Consumer Health Digest
Consumer Health Digest, a Kyzooma Brand, is your trusted resource for reliable, empathetic, and up-to-date information on wellness topics and product reviews that matter most to you. Our reach is more than 100 million readers. Consumer Health Digest content is fact checked and reviewed by our Medical Expert Board for accuracy and integrity. Learn more about us and our editorial process.