Canine Behavioral Trainer
- CCPDT-KA, Counseling Psychology from Ivy Tech Community College
- General High School / GED, Music from Homeschooled
- Head Trainer: Gabby Gets Dogs, LLC
- Canine Advocate/Evaluator: Humane Society of Indianapolis Humane Society of Indianapolis
- Guest Service Agent: The Alexander hotel
- Front Desk Agent: AmericInn Lodge and Suites
- Owner and Founder at Gabrielle's Online Canine Academy
- Former Evaluator at IndyHumane
- CPDT-KA: United Latino Students Association
Gabrielle Plascak is a 25-year-old wife and mother of one from Great Falls, Montana. Gabrielle has spent the last 6 years on a health and wellness journey that she shares to encourage others on their own journey. She has dedicated her life to helping others in fitness and health and helping them reach self-confidence, self-love, and self-dedication.
When Gabrielle isn't working on strengthening her own fitness progression, she is spending time hiking, traveling and exploring with her husband, 2-year-old daughter, and Llewellin Setter.