Franz Gliederer, MD, MPH
Functional Medicine, Preventive and Urgent Care Physician
"I believe in medical and integrative interventions which bring positive results, prevent or even reverse effects of aging ."
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Medical School from the University of Vienna, Austria.
- MPH, Public Health from UCLA Fielding School of Public Health.
- Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine Physician at UrgentMed Network in Los Angeles, California, United States (July 2018- Present).
- Urgent Care Physician at Quality Urgent Care Simi Valley in California, United States (Mar 2012 - May 2019).
- Published Researcher at UCLA.
- Co-Authored a medical book - "Minerals - the forgotten nutrient" which highlights the importance of nutritional imbalances in order to make people healthier and feel younger again. Available on Amazon, iTune and bookstores.
- Board certified by the American Board of Preventive Medicine.
- Formal Residency Training in Occupational/preventive Medicine at Usc/ucla.
- Internal Medicine training St.Joseph Hospital Chicago.
- Family Medicine at Rudolfstifung Hospital Vienna, Austria.
Dr. Gliederer ("Dr. G) is currently working as an Integrative/Functional Medicine physician to give comprehensive Health assessments including detailed nutritional, gastrointestinal health, food/environmental allergen testing, and treatments. Recent projects include medical video interview productions and medical blog writing. Continued clinical Urgent Care work once weekly. Also offers medical weight loss treatments and counseling.
Dr. G has been a licensed physician in California since 1993 and has a diverse and extensive medical background including treatment of a full range of acute medical emergencies, work, and sports injuries, and travel medicine spanning more than 2 decades.
His special skills include injection therapies for muscle and joint pain syndromes ("prolotherapy") which work similar to PRP (platelet-rich plasma) and can be used for stem cell therapies as well. Dr. G has a subset of private patients for treatment of testosterone and other hormone replacements. You can visit his website Proactive Health Labs.