Financial Aid Outreach/Health and Hormone Health Coach
- B.B.A, Management; Human Resources - Eastern Michigan University
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coach (INHC) - Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- A.A.S, Business Administration - Jackson College
- Associate of Arts-AA, Art/Art Studies, General - Jackson College
- Master of Arts In Organizational Leadership - Siena Heights University
- Departmental/Outreach Analyst - State of Michigan
- Founder - Release Weight & Balance Hormones, Health Coach
- Founder & CEO - Free As A Feather, LLC
- Assistant Director Of Financial Aid - Schoolcraft College
- Senior Financial Aid Administrator - University of Michigan
- Body Language for Women - Lynda.com
- Consumer Information - National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- 200 Hour TEFL/TESOL Certification - International TEFL Academy
Felicia Drayton is a women's weight & Hormone Health Coach came as a guest speaker at our rally! She is a true advocate for health and wellness through diet and exercise and a living example of her own advice. She is a certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach.
As a health coach, she begun a mission & movement #InHerHonor in honor of her late mother who focused on weight loss to the pinky of illness. #InHerHonor movement focuses to help women release the weight of guilt, shame, frustration, fat shaming, yo-yo dieting, rigorous workouts, calorie counting, starvation, and super supplementation so we all can live "free as a feather."
You can connect with her on social media to know more about her.