Financial Aid Outreach/Health and Hormone Health Coach
Felicia Drayton is a versatile individual with over two decades of extensive experience in various fields including higher education (with a focus on financial aid and student services), hiring compliance, banking, retail sales, volunteer management, special event coordination, health coaching, consulting, and exceptional customer service. Her passion lies in everything that empowers individuals to unlock their full potential.
- B.B.A, Management; Human Resources - Eastern Michigan University
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coach (INHC) - Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- A.A.S, Business Administration - Jackson College
- Associate of Arts-AA, Art/Art Studies, General - Jackson College
- Master of Arts In Organizational Leadership - Siena Heights University
- Departmental/Outreach Analyst - State of Michigan
- Founder - Release Weight & Balance Hormones, Health Coach
- Founder & CEO - Free As A Feather, LLC
- Assistant Director Of Financial Aid - Schoolcraft College
- Senior Financial Aid Administrator - University of Michigan
- Body Language for Women - Lynda.com
- Consumer Information - National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- 200 Hour TEFL/TESOL Certification - International TEFL Academy
Felicia Drayton is a women's weight & Hormone Health Coach came as a guest speaker at our rally! She is a true advocate for health and wellness through diet and exercise and a living example of her own advice. She is a certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach.
As a health coach, she begun a mission & movement #InHerHonor in honor of her late mother who focused on weight loss to the pinky of illness. #InHerHonor movement focuses to help women release the weight of guilt, shame, frustration, fat shaming, yo-yo dieting, rigorous workouts, calorie counting, starvation, and super supplementation so we all can live "free as a feather."
You can connect with her on social media to know more about her.
About Consumer Health Digest
Consumer Health Digest, a Kyzooma Brand, is your trusted resource for reliable, empathetic, and up-to-date information on wellness topics and product reviews that matter most to you. Our reach is more than 100 million readers. Consumer Health Digest content is fact checked and reviewed by our Medical Expert Board for accuracy and integrity. Learn more about us and our editorial process.