Corporate Mindfulness Consultant & Coach
- Florida Atlantic University: Psychology and Theatre
- IO West (Improv Olympic): Certificate, Long Form Improv Comedy
- The Groundlings: Improv and Sketch Comedy
- The Second City Writing Conservatory: Certificate, Comedy Sketch Writing
- The Brilliance Method: Mindfulness Consultant & Coach
- SKYE network, inc: Producer, Director, WriterProducer, Director, Writer
- ElysiaSkye.com: Actress and Voice Over artist
- The Elysia Skye Breast Cancer Organization: Cancer Prevention Advocate (non-profit)
- Kin Community: Executive Producer and Director
- 2U: Video Producer
- LA Wedding Woman: CEO and Officiant
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC: Development and Production
Licenses & Certifications
- Transformation Academy: Life Purpose Coach (Accredited)Life Purpose Coach (Accredited)
- Transformation Academy: Happiness Life Coach (Accredited)
- Transformation Academy: Professional Life Coach (Accredited)
- Certified Coaches Alliance: International Life Coach and Wellness Coach (Accredited)
Elysia Skye began teaching meditation and mindfulness to teens and young adults as a method of disease prevention. She has since gone on to educate large corporations about the powerful effects of mindfulness in the workplace and in recruiting new talent.
Elysia is also an advocate for mindful eating, a technique she learned through the UCLA Mindful Awareness Practice classes. Her meditations range from guided visualizations to energy healing and chakra balancing. Many of her high-profile clients seek her guidance on daily mindfulness and meditation techniques to handle their busy lifestyles.
Follow her on Twitter, IG, and Facebook for inspirational quotes, podcasts, and more @elysiaskye. To book Elysia for a private session or corporate workshop, visit www.elysiaskyewellness.com.