Eirene Heidelberger, B.S
Certified Parent Coach
- University of Wisconsin-Madison: Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Retailing and Retail Operations
- New York University
- GIT Mom, LLC: Founder
Licenses & Certifications
- Certified Parent Coach
- GIT Mom Talks to Fox News Chicago About "Spring Cleaning" Your Kids
- GIT Mom Talks to Fox News Chicago About Giving Holiday Gifts to Teachers
- GITMom Discusses Dealing with Thanksgiving Power Struggles Between Families
- The Scout Guide Chicago: 5 Ways for busy moms to fit exercise into their lives
- GIT Mom Talks to Fox News Chicago About Dealing with Homework
- GIT Mom Talks to Good Day Chicago About Stress Free Travel with Kids
Eirene Heidelberger is a nationally-renowned parenting expert and founder of GIT Mom (Get It Together, Mom!). Through GIT Mom’s 7-step method, Eirene empowers mothers and mothers-to-be by teaching a “mom-first” parenting approach.
She is the only parenting coach in the country who advocates parenting techniques that puts the mother’s needs center stage. Eirene is a mom motivator, parenting champion, and all-around expert. As a mom of three boys, Eirene has experienced the same overwhelm and anxiety most mothers first feel with their children.
Her firsthand experiences inspired her to create GIT Mom which has been embraced by hundreds of moms around the world.
You can visit her website: www.gitmom.com