Dr. Suzi Hall, Ph.D
Researcher/ Scholar / Director of Music, Arts and Philosophical Listening
- Flinders University - Doctor of Philosophy - PhD, Humanities
- Flinders University - BA (Hons 1A), English (Creative Writing)
- Global Listening Centre: Director
- Consumer Health Digest: Contributing Writer
- Advanced Pruning: Gardener
- Adelaide Women's and Children's Hospital: Research Assistant
- Bantaba Binde: Djembe Drummer
Licenses & Certifications
- LinkedIn: The Six Morning Habits of High Performers
- LinkedIn: Improving Your Listening Skills
- LinkedIn: Overcoming Procrastination
Dr. Suzi Hall, Ph.D. is an evidence-based researched writer currently living in Adelaide, South Australia.
Both websites are due to be soon revised and updated to include a rewritten book version of Dr. Hall's Ph.D. thesis, "Edmond Jabes's 'Infinite', 'Exploded' Book."