Dr. Scott Schreiber
Chiropractic Physician and Clinical Nutritionist
- University of Bridgeport: Doctor of Chiropractic / Masters of Human Nutrition, Chiropractic/Nutrition
- University of Delaware: Bachelor's degree, Dietetics/Dietitian
- MN Spine and Sport: Business Owner/President
- Northwestern Health Sciences University: Associate Clinical Faculty
- Delaware Back Pain & Sports Rehabilitation Centers: Chiropractic Physician/Rehabilitation Specialist/Nutritionist
- New Garden Medical & Wellness: Associate Chiropractor/Nutritionist
- True Wellness Centers: Chiropractic Extern
- Parkway West Maintenance Association: Secretary
- Friends of Saint Annes: Member
- American Chiropractic Association Rehabilitation Council: Commitee Member/Assistant Journal Editor
- American Chiropractic Association Rehabilitation Council: Treasurer
- American Chiropractic Association Rehabilitation Council: Journal Editor
Dr. Scott Schreiber has been in practice for over fourteen years. He is double board certified in rehabilitation and clinical nutrition. He graduated in 2004 from University of Bridgeport with a Doctor of Chiropractic and a Master of Science in Human Nutrition.
Dr. Schreiber specializes in gentle manipulation, rehabilitation, nutrition, and lifestyle changes. Combined with years of experience, this allows him to see a wide variety of patients, including tough cases where other treatments have failed.
Dr. Schreiber has spent thousands of hours in post-doctoral training including acupuncture, the McKenzie method, kinesiotaping, spider tech tape, rock tape, functional movement screen, post-surgical rehabilitation, and nutrition.
He can be reached via his website www.mnspineandsport.com