Dr. Rose Schlaff, PT, DPT, WHC, IF
Health Coach and Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist
- San Diego State University: Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT), Physical Therapy/Therapist
- UC Irvine: Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Biological Sciences
- UC Irvine: Bachelor of Arts (8.A.), Psychology and Social Behavior
- Sex and Relationship Coach
- Pelvic Physical Therapist
- Founder of Be Well With Rose
- The Integrative Women's Health Institute : Certificate, Health and Functional Nutrition Coach
- Physical Therapy Board of California : Certificate, Physical Therapist
- The International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health (ISSWSH) : Certificate, Sexual Health Fellow
As a Women's Sexual Health Coach and Doctor of Physical Therapy, Dr. Rose believes that intimacy can and should be fun, fearless, and pain-free.
She is a guest lecturer for the University of Michigan’s Human Sexuality Certificate program, San Diego State University’s Marriage and Family Therapy Sexuality and Intimacy course, and has had the opportunity to lecture internationally on the topic of women’s sexual and pelvic health in Beijing, China.
In her one-on-one virtual sexual health coaching practice, Dr. Rose has helped hundreds of women transform their lives, reclaim intimacy and spark pleasure both in and out of the bedroom with the help of her website.