Dr. Patti Britton
Sex Coach pioneer
- PHD and MPH, Sexual Health from Institute for the Advanced Study of Human Sexuality (IASHS)
- BA from Johnson State College
- Regional Secretary for North America World Association for Sexual Health
- CEO at Sex Coach University
- Founder of Sex Coach University
- Author of The Art of Sex Coaching
- Co-founder of Sex Coach U
- AASECT Certified Sexuality Educator/Supervisor
Dr. Patti Britton is a Clinical Sexologist, Sex Coach, and Professional Sexology Trainer and has been working in the field of sexology for over 35 years. Her career includes working for Planned Parenthood and being the Past President of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT).
She has led many professional trainings globally, authored 4 books, been a regular columnist in magazines, hosted over 40 couples' sexual enhancement educational DVDs, and led over 50 SAR (Sexual Attitude Reassessment and Restructuring) training around the world.
Dr. Patti Britton had a private sex coaching practice for 23 years, and in 2005 she published "The Art of Sex Coaching: Expanding Your Practice," which to date, is the only manual to be written about sex coaching. She has fought tirelessly to make sex coaching a profession in her own right.