- Washington University: Bachelor's degree, Effects of accelerated change on various social systems and comparative political systems
- Ohio State University: MD, Medicine
- Webster University, GenevaWebster University, Geneva : Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Management and PsychologyBachelor of Arts (B.A.), Management and Psychology
- Medical Researcher
- Scientific Advisory Board
- Medical Director
- Author of "Fatigued to Fantastic!, Pain Free, 1,2,3!, The Complete Guide to Beating Sugar Addiction, Real Cause Real Cure, The Fatigue and Fibromyalgia Solution, Diabetes Is Optional"
- Founder of Vitality 101
- Guest on TV shows like Good Morning America, The Dr. Oz Show, Oprah & Friends, CNN, and FoxNewsHealth
Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum, M.D., is one of the most frequently quoted integrative medical authorities in the world. He is the lead author of 4 studies on effective treatment for fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome, and a study on effective treatment of autism using NAET. Visit his website to know more, Vitality 101.