Carmen McGuinness, EdD, BCBA-D
Board Certified Behavior Analyst / School Administrator / Clinical Director
- University of South Florida: Bachelor's Degree, Experimental Psychology
- Florida Institute of Technology: Post Graduate Certificate, Applied Behavior Analysis
- Northcentral University: Master's Degree, Health Psychology/Behavioral Medicine
- Nova Southeastern University: Education Doctorate, Special Education/Minor in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Behavior Analyst
- Health Psychologist
- Program Developer
- School Administrator
- Author of "Unintended Consequences a Psychological Romance", "Retrograde - A Psychological Romance", "Raising Your Inner Child - A workbook for life"
- Founder of Tippitytap
Dr. Carmen McGuinness is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, and Health Psychologist, specializing in children with disabilities, attachment, and family trauma. In addition to her private practice, Dr. McGuinness has taught psychology graduate students and is the author of three popular academic books. Visit her website,Tippitytap to know more.