Aneesh Singla, MD, MPH
Physician, Interventional Pain Specialist, Author
- Fellowship, Pain Management: Harvard Medical School
- Anesthesiology, Residency Program: Harvard Medical School
- MD/MPH, Medicine and Public Health: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine
- BA, Chemistry: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Interventional Pain Specialist at The National Spine and Pain Centers
- Medical Director, Pain Management: Modernizing Medicine
- Expert Witness in Pain Management: Orion Health Consulting, LLC
- Physician Faculty at Harvard Medical School
- Staff Physician at Spine and Pain Institute of New England
- Author of “Why It Hurts Book: A Physician's Insights on the Purpose of Pain"
Dr. Singla was born in New Jersey and grew up in North Carolina.He is a Medical Director of The Rockville Center of National Spine and Pain Centers in Rockville, MD. Dr. Singla’s new book, Why It Hurts: A Physician’s Insights on the Purpose of Pain, is available now on Amazon and at all fine booksellers.
Dr. Singla is a sought-after media source to address public health issues and most recently the topic of pain management. He has published in medical literature within the field of Pain Medicine and currently focuses his practice on minimally invasive options for the treatment of chronic pain.
Dr. Singla has had several appearances in media, including print, radio, internet, and television to address public health issues and most recently the topic of Pain Management. Dr. Singla has published several articles in medical literature and has performed research in Pain Medicine. He currently focuses his practice on minimally invasive options for the treatment of chronic pain.
For more information, visit WhyItHurtsBook.com or AneeshSinglaMD.com