Chef, Culinary Educator
- Former academic director of the famed French culinary school, Le Cordon Bleu, HRM program in San Francisco, California
- Owner and Teacher of kid-centric cooking school
- 2x Award Winnig Author
- Host Of KSCU 103.3 FM FoodTalk Radio
- Author of, Food Fight for Parents of Picky Eaters
- Appeared in a variety of media outlets including NPR, Radio Disney, NBC, CBS, and most recently ABC
- PUBLISHED BOOKS : Food Fight, for Parents of Picky Eaters- Koehler Publishing 2018 and Learning with Little Lulu Lemon
Chef Gigi Gaggero is an award-winning chef with over thirty-five years of culinary industry experience.
She specializes in children and families to help increase nutritional awareness and take some of the stress out of being a busy, aware parent.
Today, Chef Gigi continues to advocate healthy foods and time-saving techniques through writing, speaking, and coaching families on how to shop, prep, cook, eat and live better. Check out her website at gigigaggero.com
About Consumer Health Digest
Consumer Health Digest, a Kyzooma Brand, is your trusted resource for reliable, empathetic, and up-to-date information on wellness topics and product reviews that matter most to you. Our reach is more than 100 million readers. Consumer Health Digest content is fact checked and reviewed by our Medical Expert Board for accuracy and integrity. Learn more about us and our editorial process.