Chef, Culinary Educator
- Former academic director of the famed French culinary school, Le Cordon Bleu, HRM program in San Francisco, California
- Owner and Teacher of kid-centric cooking school
- 2x Award Winnig Author
- Host Of KSCU 103.3 FM FoodTalk Radio
- Author of, Food Fight for Parents of Picky Eaters
- Appeared in a variety of media outlets including NPR, Radio Disney, NBC, CBS, and most recently ABC
- PUBLISHED BOOKS : Food Fight, for Parents of Picky Eaters- Koehler Publishing 2018 and Learning with Little Lulu Lemon
Chef Gigi Gaggero is an award-winning chef with over thirty-five years of culinary industry experience.
She specializes in children and families to help increase nutritional awareness and take some of the stress out of being a busy, aware parent.
Today, Chef Gigi continues to advocate healthy foods and time-saving techniques through writing, speaking, and coaching families on how to shop, prep, cook, eat and live better. Check out her website at gigigaggero.com