Blanca Roza Ortiz
Reiki Master & Holistic Health Coach
- Master's Degree, Holistic Nutrition - American College of Healthcare Sciences
- BSBA & BA,Marketing&Spanish - UNC Charlotte Belk College of Business
- Fall 2010 Study Abroad,Ingeneria Comercial&Espanol - Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Summer 2008 Study Abroad, Spanish - Universidad de Guadalajara
- Graduate Certificate in Wellness Coaching - American College of Healthcare Sciences
- Reiki Master in Usui Shiki Ryoho - The Kent-Cook Institute
- Reiki I & II - The Kent-Cook Institute
- Business Spanish - University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Creator & Founder - Blooming Balance
- Holistic Nutrition & Wellness Coach
- Health & Wellness Ambassador - My Aloha Paddle and Surf,Inc.
- Nutrition Specialist & Client Relations - Assisted Lifestyle,Inc.
Blanca Ortiz restores balance in body, mind and spirit through her transformational work as a Graduate Certified Holistic Health Coach and Usui Reiki Master. Halfway through a Master's in Holistic Nutrition at the American College of Healthcare Sciences, Blanca empowers individuals with simple, effective tools to sustainably live a healthy, happy life.
Her divine mission is guiding others to tap into their bodies' own innate healing power by naturally easing out toxic blocks - physically, mentally, emotionally, etc - and empowering conscious living in harmony with nature.
You can schedule an in-person or virtual session with Blanca at BloomingBalance.com. Or, follow Blooming Balance on its social media handles.
About Consumer Health Digest
Consumer Health Digest, a Kyzooma Brand, is your trusted resource for reliable, empathetic, and up-to-date information on wellness topics and product reviews that matter most to you. Our reach is more than 100 million readers. Consumer Health Digest content is fact checked and reviewed by our Medical Expert Board for accuracy and integrity. Learn more about us and our editorial process.