Blanca Roza Ortiz
Reiki Master & Holistic Health Coach
- Master's Degree, Holistic Nutrition - American College of Healthcare Sciences
- BSBA & BA,Marketing&Spanish - UNC Charlotte Belk College of Business
- Fall 2010 Study Abroad,Ingeneria Comercial&Espanol - Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Summer 2008 Study Abroad, Spanish - Universidad de Guadalajara
- Graduate Certificate in Wellness Coaching - American College of Healthcare Sciences
- Reiki Master in Usui Shiki Ryoho - The Kent-Cook Institute
- Reiki I & II - The Kent-Cook Institute
- Business Spanish - University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Creator & Founder - Blooming Balance
- Holistic Nutrition & Wellness Coach
- Health & Wellness Ambassador - My Aloha Paddle and Surf,Inc.
- Nutrition Specialist & Client Relations - Assisted Lifestyle,Inc.
Blanca Ortiz restores balance in body, mind and spirit through her transformational work as a Graduate Certified Holistic Health Coach and Usui Reiki Master. Halfway through a Master's in Holistic Nutrition at the American College of Healthcare Sciences, Blanca empowers individuals with simple, effective tools to sustainably live a healthy, happy life.
Her divine mission is guiding others to tap into their bodies' own innate healing power by naturally easing out toxic blocks - physically, mentally, emotionally, etc - and empowering conscious living in harmony with nature.
You can schedule an in-person or virtual session with Blanca at BloomingBalance.com. Or, follow Blooming Balance on its social media handles.