Barbara Rodgers, CHC BS(Mass Communication)
Certified Health Coach
- St. Cloud State University: BS, Mass Communications and Speech Communications
- Hennepin Technical College: Electronic Publishing certificate, Desktop Publishing
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition: Certificate of Integrative Nutrion Health Coach, Nutrition Health Coach
- Health Coach
- Graphic Designer
- Desktop Publishing
- Author of "Wholey Cow" and "Wholey Cow It Works"
- Founder of Barbara Rodgers
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition : Certificate, Integrative Nutrition Health Coach (INHC)
Barbara is a Certified Health Coach and former small business owner. With her training at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition ®, she understands how the mind, body, and spirit are all interconnected and play an important role in our overall health.
She always had an interest in nutrition and exercise, it wasn't until she developed iron deficiency anemia a few years ago that her interest turned into a passion and lead her on a path of learning more about nutrition, writing Wholey Cow A Simple Guide To Eating And Living, (available on Amazon) and helping others.
She likes to write, blog, read, walk, do yoga, plays tennis, and water ski. You can also find her hula hooping and jumping on the trampoline from time to time. Visit her website to know more.