Dr. Atanas G Atanasov
Leading Scientist. Molecular Medicine and Digital Health.
- University of Vienna: Habilitation
- University of Bern: PhD, Biochemistry
- Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski: Master, Molecular Biology/Biotechnology
- Ludwig Boltzmann Gesellschaft: Principal Investigator
- Bulgarian Academy of Science: Guest Professor
- IGAB PAS: Adjunct Professor
- University of Vienna: Senior Scientist
- Institute of Pathology, Inselspital, University of Bern, Switzerland: Postdoctoral Scientist
- Department of Clinical Research, University of Bern, Switzerland: Postdoctoral Scientist, PhD thesis
Prof. Atanasov studied at the University of Sofia, Bulgaria, and received a Ph.D. degree in Biochemistry from the University of Bern, Switzerland.
In 2016 he obtained a Habilitation in Pharmaceutical Biology at the Department of Pharmacognosy, University of Vienna, Austria. Since 2016 Prof.
Atanasov is a Head of the Molecular Biology Department at the Institute of Genetics and Animal Breeding of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Jastrzebiec, Poland. His scientific research interests are in the area of Molecular Medicine, Nutrigenomics, Biotechnology, Natural Products, and Molecular Pharmacology.