Dietitian, Weight Loss Coach, Nutritionist
- María Santísima School: High School Diploma
- Universidad Central de Venezuela: Bachelor's Degree, Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition
- EXOS Athletes Performance, Phoenix AZ, USA: Athletes mentorship, Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Bond University: Master's Degree, Nutrition and Dietetics Practice
- Accredited Dietitian
- Personal Trainer
- Research Student Dietitian
- Consultant Dietitian
- Masters of Nutrition and Dietetic Practice by Bond University
- First In Class in Food Service Dietetics by Bond University
- Magna Cum Laude by Central University of Venezuela
- Fitness Anywhere : Certificate, TRX group suspension training
Astrid Naranjo has a diverse background in nutrition & dietetics and personal training. With more than 4 years of experience in body re-composition, weight management, fitness, and sports nutrition, she also has 12 years of personal training and group fitness classes experience.
Astrid has been in the exercise field from a young age and has helped thousands of people to improve and change their lifestyles. Her extensive expertise has been gained throughout diverse roles as dietitian-PT, presenter, and social and media blogger as well as through continuing professional development and practices at the international level.