Dietitian, Weight Loss Coach, Nutritionist
Astrid Naranjo is a seasoned nutritionist and weight loss coach with a focus on evidence-based, personalized plans.
- María Santísima School: High School Diploma
- Universidad Central de Venezuela: Bachelor's Degree, Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition
- EXOS Athletes Performance, Phoenix AZ, USA: Athletes mentorship, Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Bond University: Master's Degree, Nutrition and Dietetics Practice
- Accredited Dietitian
- Personal Trainer
- Research Student Dietitian
- Consultant Dietitian
- Masters of Nutrition and Dietetic Practice by Bond University
- First In Class in Food Service Dietetics by Bond University
- Magna Cum Laude by Central University of Venezuela
- Fitness Anywhere : Certificate, TRX group suspension training
Astrid Naranjo has a diverse background in nutrition & dietetics and personal training. With more than 4 years of experience in body re-composition, weight management, fitness, and sports nutrition, she also has 12 years of personal training and group fitness classes experience.
Astrid has been in the exercise field from a young age and has helped thousands of people to improve and change their lifestyles. Her extensive expertise has been gained throughout diverse roles as dietitian-PT, presenter, and social and media blogger as well as through continuing professional development and practices at the international level.
About Consumer Health Digest
Consumer Health Digest, a Kyzooma Brand, is your trusted resource for reliable, empathetic, and up-to-date information on wellness topics and product reviews that matter most to you. Our reach is more than 100 million readers. Consumer Health Digest content is fact checked and reviewed by our Medical Expert Board for accuracy and integrity. Learn more about us and our editorial process.