Mental Health Advocate
- ICS CanadaICS Canada: Counselling Skills
- Stratford Career Institute: Psychology / Social Work
- NNMH - National Network for Mental Health: Member Board Of Directors - Media & Communications Director
- Mental Illness-Do You Know?: Mental health advocate
- SICKNOTWEAK: Ambassador
- Anita's Web Design: Owner/Web Designer
- Partners for Mental Health | Partenaires pour la santé mentale: Community Correspondent
- Healthy Minds Canada: Team Leader - Bell Let's Talk 2016 Campaign
- STAGE Movement: Web Designer
- National Network for Mental Health: Communications Coordinator
Anita Levesque is a mental health advocate with lived experience through loved ones; father - bipolar; brother - PTSD, depression, anxiety; mother - PTSD; boyfriend - clinical depression, severe OCD, GAD, personality disorders and Anita lives with PTSD.
The goal with her website-MentalIllness-DoYouKnow.com is to focus on personal experiences rather than articles by doctors and medical professionals who haven't experienced mental illness. Anita writes articles for several websites on topics such as OCD, Addictions, Suicide, PTSD and more.
She is taking Psychology/Social Work and Counselling Skills online programs.