Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (DNP)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, Neonatology - University of Pittsburgh
- Master's degree, Neonatal Nurse Practitioner - Stony Brook University
- Bachelor's degree, Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse - University at Buffalo
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner - Catholic Health
- Adjunct Faculty - University at Buffalo School of Nursing
- Author - "Small But Mighty"
Alyssa Veech is the writer behind SIMPLY SERENE, a blog that discusses the importance of clean eating to inspire a culture of wellness. Alyssa is a Nurse Practitioner who received her Doctorate in Nursing from the University at Pittsburgh.
She currently resides with her husband in Buffalo, New York, working with premature infants in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Connect with her on Linkedin and Pinterest.
Visit Her Blog To Know More About Her: smallbutmightypreemie.com and also follow her on social media.