Environmental Health officer, Fitness Coach
- Curtin University of Technology: Bachelor of Science, Environmental Health
- Curtin University of Technology: Master of Commerce Management
- Curtin University of Technology: Graduate, Management
- Curtin University of Technology: Graduate, Human Resource Management
- Curtin University of Technology: Post Graduate Diploma, Business Management
- Environmental Health Officer
- Fitness Coach
- Public Health Campaigner
- Marathon Runner
- Founder of Big Red Health
- Shaw Academy : Diploma, Sports and Exercise Nutrition
- Shaw Academy : Foundation Diploma, Personal Nutrition
- Shaw Academy : Foundation Diploma, Diet and Weight Loss Nutrition
At a young age, Alysha learned about the importance of health. As many of her family members suffered from ill health and one by one passed, she developed personal insight into why health is central to our quality of life. After many years of studying health, management, and nutrition, Alysha shares her pursuit of health and fitness with her followers to promote behavior change and healthier happier lifestyles.
As a former marathon runner and current bodybuilder and wrestler, Alysha lives an active life with a healthy balanced diet. While working as a scientist in public health, she still finds time to coach and assists people with their health and fitness goals. Visit her website to know more, Big Red Health.
About Consumer Health Digest
Consumer Health Digest, a Kyzooma Brand, is your trusted resource for reliable, empathetic, and up-to-date information on wellness topics and product reviews that matter most to you. Our reach is more than 100 million readers. Consumer Health Digest content is fact checked and reviewed by our Medical Expert Board for accuracy and integrity. Learn more about us and our editorial process.