Aimee Aristotelous, M.Ed, B.S.
Author, Nutritionist, Marketing Director
- California State University, Long Beach: Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Business/Marketing
- National University: Master of Education (M.Ed.)
- Simon and Schuster: Author
- Skyhorse Publishing, Inc: Author
- Academy of Art University: Associate Director of Outreach
- Academy of Art University: Outreach Representative
Licenses & Certifications
- AFPA American Fitness Professionals & Associates: Nutrition and Wellness Consultant
Aimee Aristotelous is a certified nutritionist, specializing in prenatal dietetics and gluten-free nutrition.
In addition to her Nutrition and Wellness certification through American Fitness Professionals and Associates, Aimee has a bachelor’s degree in business/marketing from California State University, Long Beach.
She is the author of The Whole Pregnancy: A Complete Nutrition Plan for Gluten-Free Moms to Be.