Dr. Adam Friedman MS, CSCS, CMT, ND
- Master's degree in exercise physiology
- Graduated from Bastyr University Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine program
- Licensed Naturopathic, Neuro-Cranical Restructuring Practitioner, and Massage therapist- Specialized in physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- Certified as a Strength and Conditioning Specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Completed the Cross Fit Level One Trainer Course.
Dr. Adam Friedman has been helping people improve their health for over 30 years.
He is most interested in helping those who have the desire to make positive changes in their lives but don't know where to begin or have tried and failed in the past.
He specializes in Functional and Physical Medicine. He uses state-of-the-art laboratory testing and analysis.
To know more about Dr. Adam Friedman visit his website dradamfriedman.com