What is Zenmed Skincorrect+?
Today we will be tackling a product that is intended to treat a very specific skin problem. The name of the product is Zenmed Skincorrect+ and it is billed as serum that can fight the effects of dark spots on the skin and help skin that has been over-pigmented.
If you are having trouble with sun spots or just feel like the tone of your skin is getting uneven – dark in some spots and lighter in others – then this is a product that may be of interest to you.
Table of Contents [Show]
The serum itself is said to be lightweight and you are supposed to apply it directly to the skin so it is a topical treatment for darkening skin and uneven blemishes.
The consumer should be aware that this is pretty much the only function of the product. It is not a wrinkle care product and really only has benefits for those who want to get rid of dark spots, sun spots or just want a more even skin tone. Let’s get into the details.
Who is the Manufacturer of Zenmed Skincorrect+?
Zenmed Skincorrect+ is produced by a company called Zenmed Skincorrect+. They make a lot of different skin care products that are meant to handle rosacea, acne, scars, aging and more.
The claims regarding Zenmed Skincorrect+ specifically are that it will fade your dark blemishes and reverse some of the damages that may have been caused by the sun on your skin. We are told that it will keep spots from getting worse too.
How Does Zenmed Skincorrect+ Work?
We are told that Zenmed Skincorrect+ works through the efficacy of a substance known as hydroquinone . Hydroquinone is a skin lightening agent that is commonly used to treat people who suffer from hyperpigmentation.
It inhibits certain enzyme conversions that can lead to darkened pigmentation that may otherwise occur on the skin and manifest themselves as dark spots on the face or neck.
Zenmed Skincorrect+ Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The formula for Zenmed Skincorrect+ seems to be a mixture of natural extracts and possibly synthesized compounds and preservatives. You should always consult with your dermatologist before using a product like this.
- Butylene Glycol – A common ingredient in skin care products for its skin-conditioning properties.
- Licorice Root Extract – Rich in antioxidants, this ingredient may act as a skin lightener especially for under eye circles.
- Willow Bark Extract – The presence of salicylic acid in this ingredient may make it a gentle natural exfoliator.
- Morus Alba Leaf – More commonly known as mulberry, this ingredient has been shown to help lighten skin complexion.
- Hydroquinone – This is included as a 2% concentration in this formula and also may help to lighten the skin.
- Xanthan Gum – Usually used to ensure texture, xanthan gum is a common skin care ingredient and is generally deemed to be safe.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Powder – Aloe juice is effective in healing skin, reducing scars and protecting against irritation.
What are the Benefits of Zenmed Skincorrect+?
- This product may help to reduce the appearance of dark spots on the skin
- Zenmed Skincorrect+ may also be beneficial for people with dark circles under their eyes
- The presence of aloe in the Zenmed Skincorrect+ formula may help to reduce redness and irritation in the user’s skin
- Using this product may also result in a lighter complexion overall
What are the Disadvantages of Zenmed Skincorrect+?
- The effects of hyrodquinone are not long-term and can be easily reversed with exposure to the sun
- There is strong evidence to support that butylene glycol can cause skin irritation especially around the eyes
- The effects of this product are rather limited, being only useful for lightening the skin
- Some may find that the wrinkle serum is difficult to absorb into the skin
Zenmed Skincorrect+ Alternatives
How Should you Use Zenmed Skincorrect+?
You are supposed to only use Zenmed Skincorrect+ at night and apply to a freshly washed face. Let the serum dry and we are told it is best when you follow this application with a Zenmed moisturizer.
How Much Does Zenmed Skincorrect+ Cost?
A single bottle of Zenmed Skincorrect+ which contains 1 ounce of the serum will cost $44 on the official Zenmed website.
What is Zenmed Skincorrect+’s Return Policy?
You can return Zenmed Skincorrect+ within 60 days of the date that you received it for a refund minus the cost of shipping.
Does Zenmed Skincorrect+ Offer A Free Trial?
Zenmed Skincorrect+ does not have a free trial but we will update this review if one becomes available in the future.
Zenmed Skincorrect+ Review – Final Verdict
Zenmed Skincorrect+ is a topical serum that may be able to lighten the overall complexion of the user’s face, even the skin tone and get rid of some of the dark age and sun spots as well as helping with under eye circles as well.
What you should also know is that butylene glycol, an active ingredient in Zenmed Skincorrect+ is known to cause skin irritation. The effects of hydroquinone are also very temporary and can be undone with exposure to the sun.
The serum may also take a long time to dry off as well which some may find inconvenient. We recommend taking a look at other skin lightening serums before you make a final decision on Zenmed Skincorrect+.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.