What is PotentLift?
PotentLift is a serum that through its anti-wrinkle formula may show results that could look similar to a neck lift or a facelift.
The product promises to be a two-in-one solution and a replacement for your anti-wrinkle forehead and eye bag creams.
Table of Contents [Show]
According to PotentLift, its action reduces the appearance of wrinkles and makes your sagging skin appear firmer.
It may also make your skin appear fresh by taking care of the puffiness and wrinkles around your eyes.
Who is the Manufacturer of PotentLift?
PotentLift is manufactured by skin care and cosmetic company by the name of WooPure. The company is based in Los Angeles and has been in business for a few years now.
WooPure claims to use natural ingredients to make their products that take care of your skin.
The company’s mission is to create products that will allow women’s natural beauty to shine from within.
How Does PotentLift Work?
PotentLift is a facelift serum that, according to the official website, may show results on the first application. When the serum is applied, the ingredients are locked into your skin, possibly working as an immediate wrinkle remover.
The formula also contains peptides and botanical stem cells that work together to reduce fine lines, sagging skin and wrinkles if the product is used regularly.
PotentLift Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
PotentLift has active ingredients that, according to the manufacturer, can help reduce fine lines, improve the appearance of skin wrinkles and make the skin look smooth. Here is an overview of a few of the major, active ingredients present in the product:
- Seaweed or Chondrus Crispus Extract – The seaweed extract is saturated with nutrients that feed the skin with different vitamins and important minerals such as Magnesium and Calcium. According to Science Direct, this ingredient acts as a hydrating agent and helps to keep the skin healthy and soft.
- The Potent Peptide Complex – The peptide blend or complex used in PotentLift has pentapeptides and hexapeptides that help to minimize skin flaws and signs of aging. The peptides assist the skin in repairing and supporting elasticity, and reduce wrinkles and expression lines by preventing muscular contractions that cause them.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Hyaluronic acid is known to retain 1000 times more water than its weight, which is why it helps to retain the moisture in your skin. According to WebMD, it is also used for wound healing.
- Botanical Complex of Stem Cells – The complex consists of stem cells from white oaks, Chinese basil and açai palm plants. These plants are known to blossom even in the toughest of conditions such as extreme heat and high altitude, and have antioxidant properties. The stem cells assist in strengthening the defense system of the skin and protects it from free radical damage, which can lead to skin aging, wrinkling and even dehydration.
- Mineral Complex – These minerals are extracted from Bentonite clay, which plays a role in the tightening of the skin and reduces puffiness of the eyes, skin wrinkles and fine lines.
You should do a patch test before using the serum in case you are allergic to any of the ingredients present in the product.
What are the Advantages of PotentLift?
The advantages of PotentLift are claimed to be the following:
- PotentLift provides an immediate soothing effect on your skin; however, this effect may be temporary.
- The manufacturer promises long-term results with PotentLift, but to get these results you will have to be extremely patient as it may require continual usage.
- The application process is quite easy, but you will have to be careful with the amount you apply as it may cause extra tightening of the skin.
What are the Disadvantages of PotentLift?
PotentLift may have the following disadvantages:
- Applying a little extra serum may cause your skin to feel over-tight and uncomfortable.
- The serum can take a few minutes to dry on your skin.
- The product may be quite expensive for some.
- The product may give you short-term results initially, which will require daily application.
PotentLift Questions and Answers
Q: How should you take PotentLift?
A: Before you start applying, you must wash off all the makeup and other moisturizers on your skin. Avoid using makeup removers that have oily ingredients as they can leave some residue behind.
Put the serum on your fingertips and gently apply on your skin. Do not rub the serum hard and leave it to dry for about 10 minutes. You can then apply your makeup over the serum.
Q: What is the cost of PotentLift?
- A 1.75 oz. bottle of PotentLift Starter is available for $49.95
- A 1.75 oz. bottle of PotentLift Double is available for $89.95
- A 1.75 oz. bottle of PotentLift Power is available for $149.95
Q: What is PotentLift’s return policy?
A: The manufacturer offers to return your money if you are not happy with the results within 15 days of purchasing the product.
Q: Does PotentLift offer a free trial?
A: The official website does not mention a free trial.
You May Also Want To Read – Ole Henriksen Truth Serum
PotentLift Review – Final verdict
You may have to wait for the serum to dry on your face but PotentLift claims to help you get quick results when it comes to skin wrinkles and aging.
However, the largest size of the bottle is about 1.75 oz and is available for a price that can make it difficult for many users to purchase and use it.
Moreover, according to a few user reviews, you should be careful about the amount you apply on your skin because too much can make your skin feel uncomfortably tight.
PotentLift claims to give instant results but they may be temporary. To get long-term results, you will have to be patient, and the improvements you see may depend largely on your age and skin type.
Even though the manufacturer promises a lot, you should do your research and look at other anti-aging products on the market before making a choice.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on PotentLift?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on PotentLift!
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.