As people age, so does the skin. The environment we live in and exposure to U V rays can also have damaging effects on the skin.
In this case, the skin appearance tends to lose its youthfulness, suppleness, and brightness. To prevent this, and eliminate factors such as wrinkles and skin dullness, people sought the support the of skin serums to help protect and promote better skin.
The Agave Anti-Age Serum Wrinkle Serum is one such serum designed to help promote better-looking skin.
What is Agave Anti-Age Serum?
Agave Anti-Age Serum is a wrinkle serum designed to help persons with damaged or mature skin. The wrinkle skin serum is said to assist in minimizing the appearance of skin wrinkles.
The supplement is supposed to enable skin tightening. The supplement design is meant to keep the skin hydrated and revitalized. With the supplement, the aim is to promote skin with a minimal show of aging or harsh environmental effects.
Who is the Manufacturer of Agave Anti-Age Serum?
Agave Anti-Age Serum Wrinkle Serum is a product manufactured by a company known as, AgaveSpa Skincare.
The manufacturers claim that the supplement penetrates to the deepest layers of the skin to promote active address of present skin concerns such as wrinkles, dullness, and hydration. They claim that the wrinkle serum delivers a high concentration of active ingredients
The manufacturers term the wrinkle serum as a natural Botox alternative
How Does Agave Anti-Age Serum Work?
The Agave Anti-Age Serum Wrinkle Serum works through the combined complimentary functions of its ingredients. The supplement helps with maintaining and attracting moisture in the skin for hydration purposes. It could provide anti-oxidant properties that help with protecting the skin from the damages of UV rays.
Agave Anti-Age Serum Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)
- It helps in maintaining and attracting water into the extracellular matrix to keep the skin hydrated and increase its density and volume.
- It allows the skin to function at a higher capacity with a better defense against the harsh environmental factors and aging effects.
- It temporarily stabilizes the skin in the intercellular matrix which promotes slight swelling of the skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil
- It is extracted from sunflower seeds through compression. It acts as an emollient agent given its high concentrations of oils such as oleic acid and linoleic acid and Vitamin E.
- Linoleic acid reinforces the skin barrier to reduce the loss of moisture from the skin surface and thus keeping the skin hydrated
- Vitamin E provides anti-oxidant advantages which neutralize free-radicals present I the environment.
- Helps in keeping the skin free of impurities. It helps in retaining the properties of the other ingredients. It protects the skin from UV rays, keeps complexion brighter and helps in fading dark spots.
- It helps attract moisture into the skin to increase water levels on the skin surface layer for maintained hydrated skin.
Americana leaf extract
- It is extracted from its leaves and contains estrogen-like isoflavonoid, coumarin, alkaloids and Vitamins B1, B2, C, D, and K, and provitamin A.
Conchiolin powder (pearl)
- It contains various amino acids, a high concentration of calcium, and over 30 trace minerals. It acts against inflammatory effects and helps with detox.
Other ingredients present in the wrinkle serum include; water, xanthan gum, acetyl hexapeptide-8 (arginine), and carbomer.
What are the Advantages of Agave Anti-Age Serum?
- It may help soften the skin
- It may help reduce wrinkle and expression lines
- It may reduce the dullness of the skin
- It help in the tightening of the skin
What are the Disadvantages of Agave Anti-Age Serum?
- It is quite pricey compared to similar products
- The product has very few reviews to ascertain its effectiveness on
- It is for mature and damaged skin only
How Should You Take Agave Anti-Age Serum?
The Agave Anti-Age Serum Wrinkle Serum is applied over the face. They instruct that you first wash the skin using a mild soap and wipe using a clean cloth. Then apply an even layer over the clean face and massage it gently over your face until it is completely absorbed. The wrinkle serum is said to be used for mature or damaged skin.
How Much is Agave Anti-Age Serum?
The Agave Anti-Age Serum Wrinkle Serum is available online and a 50 ml / 1.69 oz. The package goes for $80.00.
Agave Anti-Age Serum Review – Final Verdict
The Agave Anti-Age Serum Wrinkle Serum is a product designed for persons facing skin issues such as wrinkles and hydration.
The wrinkle serum promises essential benefits sought for the skin such as hydration, minimized appearance of wrinkles and skin tightening.
The supplement, however, has very little information and reviews explaining its function or effectiveness. There are wrinkle serums also available that provide similar benefits to Agave Anti-Age Serum Wrinkle Serum.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."