Essential oils are derived from plants. These extracts can be processed and stored in very high concentrations which are then called essential oils. Today, there is a renewed interest in the power of essential oils in promoting health and well-being, and on their anti-aging properties that benefit the skin.
People also ask
Aging is inevitable although we had like to know a magic formula to eternal youth and tight, glowing skin.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/anti-aging/6-things-know-about-anti-aging-wrinkle-creams.html
For decades, health experts and beauty enthusiasts have been preaching that what you put in your body definitely impacts how you age.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/anti-aging/effective-anti-aging-supplements-for-skin.html
There are many non-surgical treatments available to help hide fine lines and wrinkles and Dermal Fillers are one of them.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/anti-aging/dermal-fillers.html
Its a fact that as we age the composition and appearance of our skin change. Some of the noticeable signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/wrinkle-cream-reviews/stemuderm.html
In todays world, people are living longer due to healthy lifestyles and diets, and many individuals are looking for ways to look as healthy and good on the outside as they feel on the inside.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/wrinkle-care/top-rated-anti-wrinkle-creams.html
Is there a fountain of youth? Thats a question that many people have asked themselves when they saw a wrinkle on their face, or when they thought that there was no solution for their skin aging.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/anti-aging/anti-aging-tips.html
Kremotex is an anti-wrinkle cream that makes use of apple stem cells, which is a cutting edge skin care component that has the potential of turning the aging clock back in order to ensure that your skin gets rejuvenated.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/anti-aging-reviews/kremotex.html
The process of skin aging is a complex phenomenon influenced by various extrinsic and intrinsic factors.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/anti-aging/anti-aging-creams.html
Stop worrying about aging. Its not something that you can hold back anyway.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/anti-aging/anti-aging-vitamins-and-minerals.html
Every woman tends towards having perfect skin. It is an almost unavoidable issue for every woman to keep her skin untouched by the aging process.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/anti-aging/anti-aging-ingredients.html
Oils for Getting Rid of Aging Signs
Tears and breaks on the surface and underneath the skin are the first signs of skin aging. Ordinary creams and lotions often will not be able to help you correct more so reverse these damaging skin conditions but, the good news is that essential oils may come in handy in solving these skin issues.
How Essential Oils Work?
There are two main properties of essential oils which you must know so that you can understand why essential oils work well for your anti-aging beauty regimen.
- Essential oils are made up of very tiny molecules of organic compounds which make them easy for the body to absorb and assimilate. Applied topically, it only takes essential oils approximately 10 to 15 minutes to completely penetrate cell walls. This absorption process triggers body cells, including skin cells, to start the cell repair and regeneration process.
- Essential oils are largely made up of organic compounds. Organic compounds can be found only in living matter. For your skin, this means that essential oils make available more organic compounds which your skin cells can use as raw materials in building new skin fibers and in restructuring damaged skin cells.
How to Use Essential Oils on Skin?
Essential oils are generally classified as either food grade, therapeutic or, cosmetic grade. Cosmetic grade essential oils are typically applied topically.
What you must keep in mind is that the purest essential oils can be fatal when ingested or topically applied beyond the body’s threshold. Seek professional advice before even considering to use pure, non-commercially prepared formulations of essential oils.
Skin Benefits of Essential Oils
Owing to the ability of essential oils to be easily absorbed and assimilated by the body to help fuel cellular repair, regeneration, and rejuvenation processes, there is no question essential oils must be part of any anti-aging skin care regimen. Their ability to pass through cell walls easily indicates its potential both in providing superficial and deep healing for you to achieve a more radiant skin, and a more youthful glow.
List of Some Essential Oils Ideal for Use in Anti-Aging Skin Care
- Rosewood Oil: Rosewood oil is used to treat* dry, rough and poorly elastic skin. Regular use helps vanish acne scars, deep wrinkles, and age spots.
- Frankincense Oil: Its most cited skin care use is to help prevent and improve* the appearance of dark under eye circles, sagging skin, crow’s feet, and deep wrinkles.
- Patchouli Oil: If acne, rashes, and skin allergies are your skin issues, patchouli oil may be your perfect skin solution. It is also ideal for use in tightening pores and promoting a well-toned skin.
- Myrrh Oil: Myrrh oil has both antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that help fight skin diseases and infections. It helps improve* skin elasticity.
- Neroli Oil: Neroli oil has natural antiseptic and astringent properties that help heal acne marks and scars. It also helps improve* the appearance of age spots and wrinkles.
- Clary Sage Oil: If skin discoloration is your major skin issue, clary sage could be your savior. Clary sage oil contains very high levels of antioxidants that protect skin and promote youthful radiance.
- Rose Hip Seed Oil: Infused with high levels of Vitamin A combined with powerful antioxidants, lycopene and betacarotene, rose hip seed oil is the perfect essential oil to correct skin imperfections, and reverse skin damage including deep wrinkles.
- Carrot Seed Oil: Carrot seed oil has countless anti-aging and health benefits for your skin. Perhaps what makes it stand out from other essential oils in this list is its ability to protect skin from the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: In case dry skin is your perennial skin problem, apricot kernel oil could be the permanent solution you’ve been looking for! Apricot kernel oil contains high levels of Omega 6 fatty acids that help keep skin moisturized.
- Geranium Oil: Age spots resulting from years of repeated and prolonged exposure to the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays can be tackled well with geranium oil which, with long-term and religious use, can fade and even erase age spots.
- Coconut Oil: Rich in Vitamin E, coconut oil is best known as a natural moisturizer which, unlike water-based creams do not easily dry up and escape skin but, unlike oil-based creams, is light enough to penetrate pores for that deep moisturization necessary to achieve a younger-looking skin.
Though scientific studies remain generally lacking to prove the anti-aging benefits of essential oils, well, so do most commercially-available beauty bottles in the market today. Just think about it, what else could work better on your skin that the most naturally-derived ingredients?