For decades, health experts and beauty enthusiasts have been preaching that what you put in your body definitely impacts how you age. Science has shown this is a fact. So, might it really be possible to lock in all the ingredients that can revitalize the body, reverse aging, and keep you feeling and looking youthful in a single, little pill that you can take everyday?
Modern science is just starting to unlock the genetic secrets to staying young forever, yet so much advances already have been made in the field of anti-aging supplementation.
People also ask
Aging is inevitable although we had like to know a magic formula to eternal youth and tight, glowing skin.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/anti-aging/6-things-know-about-anti-aging-wrinkle-creams.html
For decades, health experts and beauty enthusiasts have been preaching that what you put in your body definitely impacts how you age.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/anti-aging/effective-anti-aging-supplements-for-skin.html
There are many non-surgical treatments available to help hide fine lines and wrinkles and Dermal Fillers are one of them.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/anti-aging/dermal-fillers.html
Its a fact that as we age the composition and appearance of our skin change. Some of the noticeable signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/wrinkle-cream-reviews/stemuderm.html
In todays world, people are living longer due to healthy lifestyles and diets, and many individuals are looking for ways to look as healthy and good on the outside as they feel on the inside.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/wrinkle-care/top-rated-anti-wrinkle-creams.html
Is there a fountain of youth? Thats a question that many people have asked themselves when they saw a wrinkle on their face, or when they thought that there was no solution for their skin aging.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/anti-aging/anti-aging-tips.html
Kremotex is an anti-wrinkle cream that makes use of apple stem cells, which is a cutting edge skin care component that has the potential of turning the aging clock back in order to ensure that your skin gets rejuvenated.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/anti-aging-reviews/kremotex.html
The process of skin aging is a complex phenomenon influenced by various extrinsic and intrinsic factors.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/anti-aging/anti-aging-creams.html
Stop worrying about aging. Its not something that you can hold back anyway.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/anti-aging/anti-aging-vitamins-and-minerals.html
Every woman tends towards having perfect skin. It is an almost unavoidable issue for every woman to keep her skin untouched by the aging process.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/anti-aging/anti-aging-ingredients.html
Why Women Need Supplements?
Many of the anti-aging pills being developed specifically cater to either men or women in their 40s. For good reasons, anti-aging pills must work that way because the hormones are their main targets.
For women, 40s is the time when they generally experience rapid changes in hormonal levels. As their estrogen levels sharply drop, skin becomes dry, wrinkles begin to appear, joint and muscle pains become more bothersome, and libido decreases*, among other things.
To make matters worse, women’s aging bodies also become less efficient in absorbing and utilizing essential nutrients derived from natural food sources. This fact compromises even the quality of the dwindling hormones being produced by the body, worsening the adverse health impact of decreasing* hormones.
How Do Anti-Aging Supplements Work?
Hormones regulate all biological processes happening in the body including growth and development, metabolism, immune response, and even sex drive. Hormones are essentially chemicals naturally produced by the body which act as messengers and regulators of various biological processes. As a person ages, hormonal levels go haywire, eventually decreasing** rapidly. Changes in hormonal levels then manifest as throughout the body physically, psychologically, mentally, and emotionally.
Anti-aging supplements are based on findings and advances in genetic science. They attempt to influence genetic changes, particularly DNA and hormones. Some of the hormones naturally produced by the body and are currently available as supplements are listed below:
- Human Growth Hormone (HGH): The hGH is at its peak levels during puberty but its levels sharply decline a person reaches his or her 20s. Those in the business of delaying senescence, or the natural aging process, are taking a much closer look at hGH as this hormone plays a key role in the development and maintenance of cells throughout the body.
- Co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10): Also known as ubiquinone, CoQ10 is naturally present and produced by the body. It is found in virtually all cells throughout your body. CoQ10 serves as the power generator of the cell, responsible for fuelling cellular growth, maintenance, and repair. CoQ10 supplements thus attempt to revitalize cells by boosting the body’s CoQ10 levels.
- Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA): The adrenal gland naturally produces this hormone. Later, some of the material from this hormone is used by the body to produce estrogen in women and testosterone in men. DHEA supplement manufacturers claim that increased DHEA levels improve* muscle and one strength, burn fat, lower cholesterol, and increase* immune response.
- Estrogen: Many supplements targeting women naturally aim to boost** estrogen levels. Estrogen helps enhance* mood and psychological well-being of women, prevents bone and muscle loss, prevents memory loss, holds back skin aging, and relieves discomforts associated with aging and menopause.
- Testosterone:Similar to estrogen in women, testosterone regulates primary body functions in men, including libido and production of sperm
- Melatonin: Naturally produced by the pineal gland found in the brain, helps regulate sleep and manage stress levels. Some supplements target melatonin production precisely to enhance** these bodily functions.
- Vitamins and Minerals Supplements: hese supplements share the principle that supplementation is needed simply because the body cannot obtain all the required vitamins and minerals at the recommended levels from ingesting food alone. Anti-aging supplements under this category are either sold separately or as a single pill concoction of a variety of vitamins and minerals that often include powerful antioxidants and their boosters such as Vitamins A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C and Vitamin E, glutathione, magnesium, iron, zinc, and selenium.
Are There Risks in Taking Anti-Aging Supplements?
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulates only prescription medications that include clinically administered hormone, vitamins, and mineral supplements but generally leave out over-the-counter supplements.
In the rush to counter aging, anti-aging supplements generally have poor evidence to establish overall safety and effectiveness, and observe long-term health risks. Precaution must be taken in general when supplementing. Always consult with your doctor when supplementation is being considered.
Anti-aging supplementation may one day help ease the changes that come with aging, a natural process you’ll have to live through in your lifetime anyway. However, while many matters surrounding supplementation remain uncertain, your still best bet to avoid aging too soon is by embracing a healthy lifestyle.