Vulexa is an anti-aging cream designed primarily to quickly reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles. It also works to moisturize the skin and help slow down the skin aging process. It uses a revolutionary stem cell technology to fight skin aging signs. It is said to rejuvenate and regenerate skin cells in order to reverse skin aging signs. According to the product’s website, it can make the user’s skin look ten years younger. The anti-aging formulation is offered with a free trial on their official website allowing anyone to try if it really works or not.
There is no information available on the company behind Vulexa but it is said to be manufactured in the United States. The product is only being sold online which is a little suspicious.
Ingredients Used In Vulexa
- Ceramide Comlex – This is a powerful ingredient that works to keep the skin hydrated preventing water loss. The Vulexa formula uses the most potent ceramides that prevent dryness and damage which is highly effective in slowing down the skin aging process.
- Phytosphingosine – This is a lipid that works to regulate the lipids in the outermost layer of the skin. It helps condition the skin and prevents the appearance of premature skin aging signs.
- Retinol Palmitate – This is a form of vitamin A that works to reverse skin aging signs specifically fine lines and wrinkles. It is known to rejuvenate the skin and help slow down the development of skin aging signs.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide – This ingredient is known to regenerate skin cells and there are several studies showing it helps reduce the appearance of skin aging signs especially fine lines and wrinkles. It is one of the most popular anti-aging ingredients because of its effectiveness.
- Rosemary Extract – It is rich in vitamins and minerals that strengthen and protect the skin to significantly slow down the skin aging process.
- Balm Mint Extract – This is a skin smoothening ingredient that has powerful anti-inflammatory properties while preserving moisture.
How Does Vulexa Works?
Vulexa uses powerful active ingredients like peptides that work to reverse skin aging signs. The formula essentially works at the cellular level to deliver more considerable results. It also uses ingredients that boost collagen production in order to make the skin smoother and more elastic. Studies indicate that most skin aging signs develop due to the decreasing collagen production in the skin as a person gets older. The product also slows down the development of skin aging signs by keeping the skin hydrated preventing dryness and damage to skin cells. It also works to improve skin elasticity making it more resistant to damage and thus also help in slowing down skin aging signs.
Who Can Use Vulexa?
Vulexa contains ingredients that are generally safe so most people can use it. The formula is designed for all skin types. However, there is a possibility that some people are sensitive to certain ingredients in the formulation. Thus, it would be best to preform skin testing before using the formula on the face especially if the person has sensitive skin. There is a free trial offer so anyone can test if it is compatible with their skin or not.
How to Use Vulexa?
Just apply the Vulexa formulation on the entire facial area and massage gently onto the skin until it is thoroughly absorbed. It should be applied twice daily preferably in the morning and evening after cleansing.
Advantages of Vulexa
- It is offered with a free trial.
- The formula contains some ingredients that have been shown to offer anti-aging benefits.
- Vulexa works to boost collagen production which helps reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles.
Disadvantages of Vulexa
- There is no clinical study proving that Vulexa is really effective in delivering its claims.
- It is not from an established skin care company.
- The anti-aging product is only available online.
- There is no comprehensive information on the formulation of the anti-aging product.
- There are many negative feedbacks from people who have tried it.
- Some users have experienced adverse reactions primarily skin irritation from the formulation.
How Long Will It Take To Show The Results?
Like most anti-aging formulations, the product will only deliver results in a few weeks of use. However, there are some feedbacks saying it didn’t deliver any result whatsoever even after using the formula for 4 to 5 weeks. Thus, it may take longer to deliver visible results.
After carefully examining Vulexa, it is just an average anti-aging product. Its best feature is the free trial offer which allows anyone to try if it really works or not. However, the product does have several flaws like the lack of clinical testing proving that it really works and the fact that it is not from a reputable skin care company.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.