Vskin Active Overview
Vskin Active is an anti-aging cream snake venom peptide cream that states it will help reduce visible signs of aging such as fine lines, bags under the eyes, and wrinkles. The manufacturer states that it contains peptides that will help decrease the visible signs of aging. A trial version of this product is available. It can also be purchased on popular merchant sites such as Amazon and the cost starts at $18 per container plus shipping and handling. Vskin Active can be applied to the skin after washing with a daily cleanser. It is suggested to wait 15-30 minutes for the cream to really penetrate the skin so that effects can be visible. The manufacturer also states that it takes 4-6 weeks of application to see visible results.
Vskin Active Ingredients
Vskin Active does not list active ingredient, but it does list:
- Syn-Ake Propietary Formula: A confidential formula known to have snake peptides and often used for their rejuvenating effects on the skin.
- Phytoceramides: Known as skin therapy ingredients
- The product has a trial size one can purchase at a reduced cost so customers can see if it will work for them.
- The product’s money-back guarantee lasts two weeks.
- It is easy to use and implement into one’s daily regimen.
- The ingredients are helpful in combating UV rays and decrease water loss that could worsen signs of aging.
- Customer reviews of the product are moderate to favorable, showing that there is a general trust in the product.
- The main ingredient, proprietary formula Syn-Ake, is used in various other similar products that have been credited with positive results.
- The ingredients are proprietary and not listed. This makes it tough for clients with sensitive skin to decide if they can even use the product because they need this information in advance. Also, many anti-aging products require a certain concentration of their main ingredient in order to work efficiently. Not knowing the concentration of snake peptides makes it challenging for consumers to gage the product’s efficiency.
- No clinical trials are cited to provide data for the claims made by the manufacturer.
- Though the trial size is affordable, regular sizes of the cream cost around $100, making the cream a bit expensive for some customers.
Vskin Active purports to reduce signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet by using snake peptides to enhance the skin’s appearance. Though customer reviews are mixed, they are still more favorable than not. However, customers must ensure they return the cream within the 2-week period so they can take advantage of the product’s money-back guarantee. Vskin Active is also not as easily available on other retailer’s sites, which could pose a problem for some people. The manufacturer of the product also has not disclosed the exact ingredients or amounts used in the product. There are other reputable anti-aging creams and products that offer the same results as Vskin Active that disclose their ingredients and amounts. They make common sense alternatives to this product.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.