Vivite Replenish Hydrating Cream Overview
As we age, so does our skin. What was once a youthful look can become skin that is dehydrated, has wrinkles, age spots, and a complexion that is uneven and sallow. Along with a healthy lifestyle, there are products on the market that can help aging skin look restored, healthy, and more youthful. Although there is no quick fix when it comes to anti-aging, some of these products work well to help us look younger. One such product is Vivite Replenish Hydrating Cream.
What It Claims to Do?
Vivite Replenish Hydrating Cream works to help restore the suppleness and smoothness of the skin with a formula that is full of ingredients that are super hydrating and natural. It helps hydrate, exfoliate, and protect the skin while using antioxidants to help against free radicals and a non-glycolic acid formula to help create collagen and hyaluronic acid.
Vivite Replenish Hydrating Cream costs around $37-45 and can be found at a number of online resources as well as at healthcare professionals. It may be higher at health care professionals but some customers have complained that resellers have been repackaging the product so you may want to weigh your options. This is for a two ounce jar that is used twice a day.
Vivite Replenish Hydrating Cream has a variety of natural ingredients:
- Superoxide Dismutase: This is their own proprietary blend of non-glycolic acid that helps create collagen and hyaluronic acid
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: This works as an antioxidant and helps neutralize free radicals
- Chamomille: This is a soothing ingredient that helps ward off skin irritation
- Vitamin C: An ingredient that helps the skin and works as an antioxidant
- Vitamin E: This is an essential vitamin for the skin that helps keep it soft and smooth
- Wild Mango Butter: Helps with hydration
- Licorice: Helps with an uneven skin tone
How Does It Work?
Vivite Replenish Hydrating Cream uses its natural ingredient blend to help restore the skin’s smooth texture and suppleness. It calms, soothes, and helps hydrate facial skin with the blend of helpful components. This blend has ingredients that not only exfoliate the skin but works to calm the skin and help it look its best without the use of irritating glycolic acid, which can cause redness and reactions.
How to Use?
To use Vivite Replenish Hydrating Cream you simply cleanse your skin and apply it twice a day. It is a non-irritating cream but if you do see any irritation, stop using the product and consult with your doctor. It is for external use only.
Advantages of Vivite Replenish Hydrating Cream
- Has all natural ingredients
- Has a proprietary blend
- Does not contain glycolic acid which can cause skin irritation
- Price is quite affordable for a luxury brand of skin care cream
- Helps exfoliate the skin, which is important to new cell growth
- Has interference pearls to diffuse light and hide wrinkles
- Contains antioxidants to fight free radicals
- Has ingredients that soothe the skin
- Has been clinically tested
- Goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly
Disadvantages of Vivite Replenish Hydrating Cream
- Can take three weeks and up to eight weeks to see a noticeable difference
- Some customers complained that the product through outside sellers wasn’t the right product or was not the same blend
Alternatives to Vivite Replenish Hydrating Cream:
Vivite Replenish Hydrating Cream has a very positive review. Others love the product, it’s inexpensive, and there were absolutely no bad reviews other than those that had gotten repackaged products from other sellers. Along with the excellent ingredients, there are clinical trials that are available which a positive sign of a good product is always. The product is also sold at doctors’ offices and that shows that it is a trusted skin care cream. It has a proprietary blend of ingredients and every one of them is something that helps the skin look its best. One of the differences in this product is that it exfoliates the skin, which is essential to new cell growth, which makes the skin have a healthy glow and appearance. It does not contain glycolic acid, which can cause skin irritation and in fact it has ingredients like chamomille that actually calms the skin. There are many anti-aging products on the market but for one that seems to work so well and is quite affordable, this is an excellent choice for your skin care regimen.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.