Vivacious Skin Serum is an anti-aging serum meant to help fight the signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines and age spots. It is sold by Flame Up, LLC, a Utah-based company. A 0.5 fluid container costs $89.85, though the product is available for a free trial for up to two weeks. The manufacturer does not mention a money-back guarantee and offers an automatic refill program. Customers can return the product and opt out of the auto refill program.
Wash your face with a gentle cleanser and pat the skin dry. Massage a pea-sized amount of the serum until fully absorbed into the skin. Apply daily for best results.
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate: thickener and emollient. Oil-soluble and used to make cosmetics feel silkier and lighter.
- Glycerin: chemical that occurs in nature. Increases moisture in the skin.
- Cyclopentasiloxane: used to soothe the skin and lock moisture in. It can create a protective layer but it accumulates in the body.
- Acrylate/Dimethicone Copolymer: forms a protective layer on the skin and helps products bind to the skin.
- Isohexadecane: a colorless, odorless emollient. It helps products leave a non-greasy feeling on the skin.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: an emollient derived from glycerin and coconut oil.
- Retinol: vitamin A derivative that fights against the effects of sun damage and aging.
- Ceramide-3: waxy substance that helps the skin stay moisturized.
- Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract: a relaxant that helps decrease signs of wrinkles caused by repetitive muscle movements.
- Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Extract: used for treating skin wounds.
- Eryngium Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate: used to condition the skin.
- Many of the ingredients are known for their skin moisturizing effects and can even help reverse sun damage.
- The manufacturer provides a trial period.
- Negative side effects have not been reported for this product.
- At an average of $89.85 for 0.5 fluid ounces the cost of this product is a bit high compared to other anti-aging products.
- The manufacturer enrolls customers into an auto-refill program that they must opt out of.
- Although many of the ingredients have been known to benefit the skin, the manufacturer does not post links to studies that can prove this products effectiveness.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Vivacious Skin Serum safe for my skin type?
Yes the serum is safe for all skin types and is formulated with products that do not clog pores.
Where can I buy Vivacious Skin Serum?
The product is available online only at the moment.
Vivacious Skin Serum is yet another anti-aging product that makes promises about its ability to moisturize and soothe aging skin. The product’s formula contains many ingredients that are known to benefit and moisturize the skin. The manufacturer provides a two week trial period so customers can test the product on their skin before actually having to buy it. However, customers are also enrolled in an auto-refill program that they must opt out of. Not doing so could cause them to be charged for the product every month. Although the ingredients are disclosed, their amounts aren’t. The cost is also an average of $89.85, which is a bit high for an anti-aging product. For some customers, a product that sells samples or is a lower cost might be a better choice.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.