What is VitaRiche Luxe?
VitaRiche Luxe is a skincare cream made of high potency anti-aging compounds. According to the manufacturer, regular use of this product improves skin texture, tone, and elasticity.
VitaRiche Luxe is dermatologically certified for hydrating and plumping aging skin. The product works best for removing wrinkles, fine lines, hyper-pigmented skin, sagging, and other signs of skin aging.
Table of Contents [Show]
VitaRiche Luxe uses a unique inside out approach to fight the agents of skin aging. Unlike most antiaging formulas that require months of repeated use before you can see any meaningful results, VitaRiche Luxe promises visible results in under two weeks.
Who is the manufacturer of VitaRiche Luxe?
VitaRiche Luxe is manufactured in an FDA approved facility in the US. The manufacture uses current Good Manufacturing Practices to deliver superior quality anti-aging supplements.
VitaRiche Luxe Ingredients
- Retinol – It is synthesized from vitamin A. In skincare, retinol improves the synthesis of collagen thereby making the skin tight and plump. That is according to an article posted on Harvard Health Publishing. Retinol is also thought to improve skin tone and moisture retention capacity.
- Glycerin – In this formula, glycerin is used as a humectant to attract and seal in skin moisture. Glycerin also has a non-comedogenic property on the skin. Meaning it enhances skin moisture retention while also unclogging skin pores.
- Ceramide-3 – A potent humectant that helps improve skin moisture content. According to the Journal of Dermato Endocrinology, Ceramide-3 protects the skin against UV radiations and other environmental irritants.
- Acmella Flower extract – Used widely in natural skincare supplements. A research study has established that Acmella flower extract has the potential to remove wrinkles, fine lines, and dark patches on aging skin. It is also rich in antioxidant peptides that protect the skin against free radicals.
- Blackcurrant seed extract – Rich in essential fatty acids that improve skin moisture retention. A study published in PubMed suggests that Blackcurrant seed extract improves collagen synthesis making the skin firm, plump, and with a youthful glow. Research studies have also established that black currant seed extract has strong anti-inflammatory properties making it ideal for soothing away skin irritations.
How does VitaRiche Luxe work?
The mechanism of action of VitaRiche Luxe is based on its ability to enhance collagen synthesis. Collagen is responsible for the structure and texture of the skin. As we age collagen synthesis normally declines and this is responsible for skin aging signs. Enhancing collagen synthesis normally reverses these signs by improving skin cell turnover.
It is enriched with antioxidants that fight free radicals responsible for aging signs. The formula also has a rich blend of humectant compounds that increase skin moisture retention.
Advantages of VitaRiche Luxe
- It is made of natural ingredients that improve aging signs without adverse side effects.
- It may improve collagen synthesis leading to high skin cell turnover.
- It is enriched with humectants that enhance skin moisture content.
- It can Plump the skin and improves its elasticity and firmness.
- It has antioxidants that protect the skin against free radicals.
Disadvantages of VitaRiche Luxe
- There are no third-party lab tests to back the manufacturer’s claims of product efficacy
- It is only available on the official website.
Is it worth buying?
It is a potent infusion of natural ingredients that are said to fight skin aging signs. For instance, retinol is known to enhance collagen synthesis leading to improved skin firmness and texture.
Ceramide-3 and glycerin are rich in humectant peptides that lock in skin moisture. Together with the unmatched affordability, this product is definitely worth giving a try.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much does VitaRiche Luxe cost?
A: The antiaging cream goes for $66 a bottle. Bulk orders come with massive discounts.
Q: How should you use VitaRiche Luxe?
A: The directions for using this anti-aging supplement are included in the product insert. The manufacturer recommends washing the face with soapy lukewarm water before applying VitaRiche Luxe cream. Repeat the procedure twice a day for the best results.
Q: What is VitaRiche Luxe’s return policy?
A: Every order comes with a 30-day return policy. If, for some reason, you aren’t impressed with the order, be sure to contact the manufacturer in due course to arrange for return and replacement or refund.
Q: Does it offer a free trial?
A: There’s no mention of free trial packages on the manufacturer’s website. So, it is highly likely that the product has no free trial.
VitaRiche Luxe’s Final verdict
According to the manufacturer, VitaRiche Luxe is made of natural ingredients with proven anti-aging efficacy. Retinol, for instance, is known to enhance the synthesis of skin collagen. More collagen means improved skin firmness, texture, and glow. Glycerin is a potent non-comedogenic humectant that improves skin moisture capacity without clogging pores.
Ceramide-3 can improve skin elasticity and skin tone. All the benefits notwithstanding, a couple of disconnects are also apparent. For instance, the manufacturer’s efficacy claims aren’t backed by a third-party lab test.
Moreover, the product is only sold on the official manufacturer’s website. If you are looking for an effective cream for removing fine lines, wrinkles, skin discolorations, etc. VitaRiche Luxe is worth checking out.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.