As women get older, their skin accrues damage from a number of sources, including the sun’s rays, dust and air pollution, smoking and stress. It may develop wrinkles, fine lines and/or discoloration spots.
The skin also loses its elasticity over time, which makes it weaker and more vulnerable to damage. Velaire Skin Cream claims to solve all of these problems.
What is Velaire Skin Cream?
Velaire skin cream is marketed as an anti-aging product which can be used on any skin type.
The manufacturer claims that it can get rid of wrinkles, lines and other signs of aging on the face. It purports to restore a woman’s skin to the balance it had at a younger age.
Who is the Manufacturer of Velaire Skin Cream?
The manufacturer of this product is Velaire Services LLC, which was established in September 2016 on Marco Island in Florida. The company produces anti-aging creams and other similar products.
How Does Velaire Skin Cream Work?
Rub the cream all over your face and neck twice each day, after regular cleansing. For the best effect, this product should be used consistently on a daily basis.
New Velaire Skin Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The full ingredient list is not included on the website, and the manufacturer simply refers customers to the product label.
The primary ingredients of the product are:
- Balm Mint: Boosts the skin’s immunity and has antioxidant properties.
- Rosemary Extract: Shields the skin from damage created by pollution, dust and other impurities. It also softens the skin.
- Ceramide: Improves the skin’s hydration.
- Peptides: Induces the production of collagen and elastin, which make the skin firmer and more elastic. It also increases the amount of moisture in the skin, making it softer.
- Collagen: Improves the elasticity and hydration of the ski
What are the Advantages of Velaire Skin Cream?
- Provides cells with hydration, moisturizing the skin
- It may improve the skin’s immunity
- Balm Mint has anti-oxidant properties
- Makes the skin more elastic
- It may reduce the appearance of wrinkles and age spots
- Protects the skin from damage due to airborne pollutants
What are the Disadvantages of Velaire Skin Cream?
- Marketed to women only
- Must be used on a twice daily basis for full effect
- Effectiveness of product and ingredients can differ depending on the user
- Not very widely available; only through trial on website
Velaire Skin Cream Alternatives
How Should You Take Velaire Skin Cream?
Rub the cream all over your face and neck twice each day, after regular cleansing.
How Much is Velaire Skin Cream?
Velaire Skin Cream is available through the product’s website only, by free trial offer. The customer fills in the application and gets a one-month supply for free. The actual price of the product is not listed anywhere on the website.
What Kind of Reviews are Out There for Velaire Skin Cream?
There weren’t a large number of reviews for this product, likely because it’s quite new. Many of the women who reviewed this product found it to be beneficial and mentioned that they saw an improvement in the condition of their skin over time. Although some of the reviewers mentioned experiencing any side effects.
Velaire Skin Cream Review – Final Verdict
Many of the women who reviewed this product found it to be very helpful in removing the signs of age on their faces and softening their skin. None reported any kind of reaction or intolerance to the product.
Some customers did find it to be a problem that the price of the product was not listed on the website and that the product is only available to new customers through a one-month ‘trial’ supply of the cream for only the cost of postage.
Some of the ingredients in the product may be problematic to people with very sensitive skin. For this reason, its important that consumer’s test the cream out on a small patch of skin before spreading it on their faces.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.