With people living and working longer than ever, it is important to so many to keep a youthful look for as long as possible. Yet, stress and diet can actually age us even earlier.
The healthcare and beauty community have come together to create products that can tighten and rejuvenate skin and decrease the appearances of wrinkles. Retinols such as the one listed below have become and essential part of skin care.
What is Exuviance Super Retinol Concentrate?
Anti-aging cremes are flooding the market as companies and consumers try to find a way to combat the skin struggles that come along with aging such as wrinkles, dark spots, clogged pores, and dry skin.
Exuviance Super Retinol Concentrate is an anti-aging cream made with Retinol. According to the manufacturer, this product is more than the average creme, addressing more issues in aging skin than just wrinkles. This fragrance-free formula is said to be tolerated by most consumers.
Who is the Manufacturer of Exuviance Super Retinol Concentrate?
Exuviance was founded by two dermatologists working together in Philadelphia at Temple University. Their research on layers of the skin led them to create several products for various skin issues, including signs of aging. Many of their inventions have been licensed for use by many companies and are often used by currently practicing dermatologists.
How Does Exuviance Super Retinol Concentrate Work?
The specific formula contained in the product is meant to support the natural collagen of the skin in order to make it appear for smooth and plump. It also contains exfoliants to reveal new cells and repair discoloration. It is a serum that is used at night with a slow releasing formula.
Exuviance Super Retinol Concentrate Ingredients-Are they Safe & Effective?
- Glucosamine – A common ingredient in skin products to ensure the skin holds in moisture
- Dimethicone – A moisturizer to prevent dry, itchy skin
- Arginine – An antioxidant to reduce inflammation and help build new tissue
- Retinol – A derivative of Vitamin A that can boost collagen and unclog pores
- Tocopheryl – A form of Vitamin E which conditions skin
- Citric Acid – A naturally occurring acid put in anti-aging products to promote peeling for skin regrowth
- Cyclohexasiloxane – An easily spreadable silicone meant for conditioning skin
- Bisabolol – An oil to help increase penetration of skincare products
What are the Advantages of Exuviance Super Retinol Concentrate?
- Contains retinol; a well-researched ingredient for anti-aging
- May reduce wrinkles and keep skin healthy
- Contains many vitamins good for the skin
- Ingredients that work together for an increased effect
- Easy to apply
What are the Disadvantages of Exuviance Super Retinol Concentrate?
- Not all natural
- A little more expensive than other similar products
- Only sold by manufacturer
- Possibility of skin reactions to ingredients
- Requires a constant regimen to maintain effectiveness
How Much is Exuviance Super Retinol Concentrate?
This products costs $79 from the manufacturer’s website plus applicable shipping.
How to Use Exuviance Super Retinol Concentrate
In the evening, clean and dry your face. Apply the serum all over the face and neck. This can be put on the skin by itself or underneath a moisturizer. Be sure it is stored inverted.
Exuviance Super Retinol Concentrate Review – Final Verdict
There are many anti-wrinkle and anti-aging serums on the market, even those containing retinol. The consumer must decide for themselves which product is worth the money they pay for it.
Many reviews are saying that less skin damage is caused by the retinol in this particular serum. This product is also manufactured by a company founded by dermatologists, which may sway consumers to buy it since it seems trusted by the medical community.
However, the amount of ingredients, especially those unrecognizable is a little long. It is also on the higher side when it comes to price of such a product. Still shop around before making a decision, especially if you have sensitive skin.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.