SilqueSkin is an anti-aging night cream produced and distributed by Patsy Opps, LLC, a firm based in Florida. It is meant to be used as a cream applied to your face before sleep in order to provide nourishment to your skin and the underlying connective tissues. SilqueSkin is provided through the manufacturer’s website, which offers a trial for $4.99 shipping and handling. If you do not cancel within eighteen days, you will be automatically billed $89.92 plus shipping and handling each month and will receive a new container of the product each month.
How Silqueskin Works?
SilqueSkin uses a wide range of botanical ingredients and peptides in order to nourish and moisturize your skin while you sleep. It comes in the form of a cream which you apply before you go to bed, allowing it to permeate your skin’s tissues.
While a list of ingredients is available for the compounds included in SilqueSkin, it is not clear which elements on it are intended to be the active ingredients. The description of the compound provided by the manufacturer discusses peptides, but the great majority of the listed ingredients include aloe vera and other botanicals as well as shea butter.
Without specific information on the proprietary compounds in this product, it’s impossible to judge how effective they might be.
- No known side effects.
- Easy to use.
- Home delivery/autoship program is convenient.
- No clinical research is cited regarding the effectiveness of this product
- Price is very high
- Autoship program is concealed behind trial offer
- No indications of a money-back or satisfaction guarantee
- It is unclear what the active ingredients of the products are
- The product is a night cream intended to nourish the body’s natural connective tissues, particularly on points such as the corners of the eyes which can have an unsatisfying experience.
- It is meant to be used at night before you sleep.
- It is meant to be used regularly in order to allow for cumulative benefits.
Silqueskin Side Effects
There are no known side effects of this product when it is administered correctly. Indeed, the makers assert that it is impossible for there to be side effects due to its natural ingredients. As with any product, be sure to stop use if you have a reaction to any of the ingredients.
Cleanse your skin and dry it gently before applying a fingertip or two of this cream to your skin. Rub it in thoroughly, especially around the eyes, lips, or other areas of concern, and then finish your night-time routine and sleep soundly.
1. How soon can I hope to see results?
While there is no guarantee due to everyone’s skin being different, the manufacturer’s webpage refers to results taking some time to become visible. There is no clinical information to support the matter one way or another.
Read Next – Vskin Active
Know The Related Products
- Silkalike Women is a skincare formula designed to help you in eliminating aging signs in your complexion. It works by boosting collagen production in the skin thereby improving skin health. It helps you gain a youthful look without necessarily undergoing plastic surgery which is normally costly.
- Skin Balanceis a great, natural, and harmless topical moisturizer which can bring you a range of benefits. promises to minimize the overall appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, puffiness, aging signs, and others of the kind. It is also going to prevent potential water loss.
- Skin Complex RX it is an anti-aging cream and it is created to improve skin’s texture not only on the outside but also from the inside.The product claims to contain active ingredients potassium and retinol palmitate that work wonders on the skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles, dryness, and other signs of aging.
- Skin Contour Anti-Aging Cream is an innovative topical skincare product, and it claims to revitalize and replenish your skin restoring back your youthful appearance. It supplies essential nourishments in your skin, making it healthy and able to resist damages from the sun and free radicals found in the environment.
Silqueskin does not have a great deal of information available about the product, its method of operation, or its active ingredients. Between this and its high price, combined with the “trial and subscription” way in which it is sold, it is difficult for us to recommend it.
There are beauty products available for every budget, and price does not always match quality. Be sure to shop around thoroughly before you make your final purchasing decisions, because you deserve the best for your hard earned money.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research: