What is Sevan Skin Serum?
Sevan Skin Serum is another beauty product being marketed online. This claims to improve* skin at the cellular level, which means from the dermis layer. The serum’s manufacturer is not stated on the website. The product is supposed to encourage younger-looking skin by diminishing* wrinkles and stimulating collagen production.
The price for Sevan is $4.95 for the trial offer, but after 14 days, an automatic billing of the product will take place and the full amount will be billed which is $89.75. The product will then be auto-shipped every month.
How Sevan Skin Serum Works?
Sevan Skin Serum is an anti-aging serum that hydrates the skin and gives it a more supple and youthful appearance. It firms and tightens the skin, and also lightens dark under-eye circles. In essence, this product not only works on the eye area, but also the whole face.
Product site states results should be visible in three weeks. This product is suitable for all skin types and is safe to use. Product strongly claims this serum can be a safe and natural alternative to having Botox, which is quite invasive and very costly.
The product comes in a convenient serum formulation which is easily dispensed via a pump bottle.
Sevan Skin Serum Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The product site does not list down complete ingredients, so they had to be found on other sites. The list below is not the entire content of the serum, but it may give an idea:
- QuSome delivery – Not an ingredient but a patented delivery system that makes ingredients penetrate the deeper layers of the skin faster
- Biofil spheres – A natural form of wheat protein
- Face firming peptide – A combination of amino acids that help in firming and tightening the skin
- Vitamins – Any combination that acts as supplement
- Antioxidants – Substances that inhibit oxidation
What are the Advantages of Sevan Skin Serum?
- Ingredients appear to be natural and safe
- Appropriate for all skin types
- Offers a trial bottle for 14 days
What are the Disadvantages of Sevan Skin Serum?
- There seems to be no fully-legitimate website for this product, only affiliate sites
- Complete list of ingredients is not accessible
- Aside from no customer reviews or FAQs, no scientific research are available to back the claims of Sevan
- Sevan Skin Serum utilizes QuSome which helps ingredients be absorbed more efficiently into the skin.
- Product claims to hydrate and work on signs of aging at deeper levels, which makes it even more effective and with continuous use, should diminish* chances of future damage from happening.
Sevan Skin Serum Side Effects
There should be no side effects if product is used as per package directions. Websites states though, that should any adverse effects take place, to consult your physician immediately.
Wash the face thoroughly and pat dry. Apply the serum carefully and let it be absorbed by the skin. The serum can be used daily.
Sevan Skin Serum Review – Final Verdict
Sevan Skin Serum is being marketed as a beauty product as it works on the cellular level of the skin, which makes it even more superior than the other creams. It claims to promote youthful skin by reducing* lines, dark under-eye circles, puffiness, and gives overall hydration and suppleness.
Although all those claims seem to be promising, no clinical research, success stories, or FAQs can be seen on the websites. Looking at the general ingredient list, other similar products also contain the same components, so even if the trial offer of Sevan is very attractive, it is still commendable to do all possible research and consultation with a professional before embarking on any skin product purchases.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.