What is RxGenesys?
RxGenesys is a brand of very high-quality skin products created by doctors and reconstructive surgeons.
They are particularly focused on erasing the signs of aging on the skin and on repairing damaged skin, using stem cell technology which regenerates skin cells.
The products also cleanse, moisturize, smooth out, and firm the skin.
Who is the manufacturer of RxGenesys?
The product manufacturer is RxGenesys Biotechnology, which was founded in 2013 in Miami, Florida.
This organization uses skin cell technology to develop high quality skin care products, particularly for anti-aging. They also focuses on healing wounds through regenerative technology.
Table of Contents [Show]
Their products and their formulas are developed by an American plastic and reconstructive surgeon called Dr. Jeffrey Gibson, along with his wife and a team of other doctors.
How does RxGenesys work?
The ingredients in this line of products initiate the production of elastin, collagen, and fibrillin. These make the skin firmer and with improved elasticity.
They do this over the long run by stopping the elastin fibers from wearing down. Having additional collagen improves healing.
RxGenesys Ingredients – Are they safe and effective?
There are a few key active ingredients in these products, and for the most part, they’re proprietary substances developed by the team of dermatologists and skin experts.
The products are also rich in vitamins and anti-oxidants.
- iPS Cell Extract – This is a proprietary ingredient which includes peptides, amino acids, enzymes, polysaccharides, microRNA. It’s able to initiate the production of elastin, collagen, and fibrillin. These make the skin firmer and more elastic.
- Botanical Extracts – Includes a number of proprietary anti-aging substances which firm the skin and make it more elastic. They prevent the elastin fibers in the skin from deteriorating.
- Biomimetic Peptides – Peptides produce additional collagen, which makes the skin tighter. It also helps speed up healing. Research shows that it actually turns on the body’s natural healing mechanisms .
What are the advantages of RxGenesys?
- These products are equal to those prescribed in dermatology clinics.
- This is based on Sir John B. Gurdon and Mr. Shinya Yamanaka’s discovery that mature cells can be reprogrammed.This won the Nobel Prize in Medicine in 2012.
- They’re relatively affordable for high-quality skin products.
What are the disadvantages of RxGenesys?
- It’s not as effective on skin that’s prone to oiliness and may cause acne.
- Some users claimed that it was completely ineffective for them.
- Hyaluronic acid causes a rash in some people.
Q: How should you use RxGenesys?
A: There are a number of products on offer in the RxGenesys line. They are applied in the same way other similar products are used.
The individual directions are described on the label of each product. You can get 20% off the regular price if you subscribe to the auto-shipping program. The prices of the classic products include:
- Classic RxGenesys Complete Set – $51.20
- Rx Cleanser with green tea – $19.08
- Rx Moisturizer – $28.68
- Rx Illuminator – $23.88
- Rx Vital – $43.08
Q: How much does RxGenesys cost?
A: There are various different products in the line, and there are also sets available for purchase. The process varies. If you make an order over $60, the company will pay for your shipping.
Q: What is RxGenesys’s return policy?
A: The company has a 60-day return policy. If you’re dissatisfied with the product for any reason, you can return it to the company within 60 days of the date of your original purchase for a full refund. If the product was faulty in some way, they will of course either replace it or issue you a refund, according to your preference.
Q: Does RxGenesys offer a free trial?
A: No, this manufacturer isn’t offering a free trial, nor any samples of their creams at least at the present moment. In order to try this product, order it from the manufacturer’s official website.
RxGenesys Review – Conclusion
Many customers were overjoyed with these products and the benefits to their skin and mentioned their face and neck looking better than they had in years.
However, about a quarter of customers who write reviews complained that the products gave them bumps or pimples or dried out their skin. RxGenesys products tend to give people with oily skin breakouts.
Even though these are high-level products that were designed by top-level dermatologists, this doesn’t mean you can’t have a reaction. If you have oily skin, you may want to avoid this line. You could end up with acne or other skin issues. Otherwise, these products seem like a good bet.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.