What is Rush Remedy?
Rush Remedy is an advanced skin moisturizer and skincare cream that uses age-defying ingredients, which may help reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles and fine lines on the skin, according to its producer.
It may replenish the dermal proteins on healthy skin as well as support skin cells, which in turn might diminish the appearance of skin unevenness.
It supposedly supports optimal moisture retention to improve skin luminosity, may firm or tighten sagging skin, as well as help reduce under-eye puffiness.
People with uneven skin finish due to visible pores may also find this product helpful in hiding the appearance of such pores.
Additional claims are that Rush Remedy Cream may help fine-tune and lift loose skin. Such claims are very common with anti-aging creams, especially the ones entering the market.
Who is the Manufacturer of Rush Remedy?
The company that produces this so-called advanced skincare moisturizer is known as Rush Remedy. They are a U.S. based company and have an official website and it seems they are selling the product through a distributor known as Luscious Luxury Beauty.
Table of Contents [Show]
In particular, the maker of this cream claims it is designed to offers protection again the harsh elements of weather like UVA and UVB radioactivity that often speed aging. And they attribute this to its ingredients.
Major retailer sites are stocking Rush Remedy, which makes it a not so new skincare product. Besides, the producer is also actively promoting it furthering its popularity on various digital platforms, suggesting they have confidence with the cream.
How Does Rush Remedy Work?
This product claims to offer a non-invasive solution to saggy, wrinkled and discolored skin through providing the necessary nutritional support to your skin.
As the skin ages, it gradually begins to lose moisture faster than it can retain it.
This consequently exposes it to the elements of weather including the effects of extreme temperatures and potentially damaging sun rays. This product claims to offer a protective wall by helping to keep your skin moisturized.
It may also support the healthy function of your dermal skin layer, particularly in the production of collagen.
Aging negatively affect the production of collagen in the body, and that your skin may begin to experience effects like reduced skin elasticity, the formation of wrinkles and skin dryness.
This cream may help lessen these age-related consequences by keeping your skin nutritionally healthy, moisturized, and smooth.
Rush Remedy Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Most skincare producing companies have had a history of using safe ingredients in their formulations owing to the fact that the skin is one extremely delicate organ in the body.
Rush Remedy also seems to follow suit, as most of its ingredients are commonly known to be safe, and appear in other top-rated anti-aging creams. Its featured ingredients include:
- Citric Acid – is said to help maintain PH level in the kin and may play a role in clearing clogged pores. Some studies also claim it can be included as a component in treating problems that alter skin pigmentation, according to one review article in the Indian Journal of Dermatology.
- Arginine – may offer protective properties against photo-aging. An article in the Journal of Advances in Wound Care also points out that this ingredient may support collagen syntheses, as well as help quicken skin repair and wound healing.
- Aloe Vera – might help reduce the negative impact of weather elements by supporting skin hydration, as well as reduce the action of free radicals on the skin, according to a research article in the journal of Toxicology Letters. It also reduces that greasy feeling when using the cream.
- Sweet Almond – may have skin-supporting properties including treating dry skin, as well as improving skin tone, according to a study appearing in the Journal of Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice. The maker of this product also associates it with helping to free the skin from oxidative stress, improve skin collagen levels and restoring that youthful appearance on the skin.
What are the Advantages of Rush Remedy?
- Said to help diminish the appearance of deep and shallow wrinkles
- May give the skin that flawless finish by hiding protruding pores
- May support optimal water retention to enhance skin hydration
- Plays a key role in reducing the effects of stress on the skin caused by free radicals
What are the Disadvantages of Rush Remedy?
- There’s nothing that unique with this cream as it uses commonly used skincare ingredients
- The producer doesn’t clarify whether it works for all skin types
- The full benefits might not be experienced instantly
- May not permanently clear wrinkles
Q: How Should You Take Rush Remedy?
A: First, wash-clean and dry your face, apply Rush Remedy in dots and then massage the cream in a circular motion until it is well absorbed on the skin.
Q: How Much Does Rush Remedy Cost?
A: This the official website requires you to key in your name and addresses to help them know where to send the bottle, only then you are able to see the price.
Q: What is Rush Remedy’s Return Policy?
A: The product label indicates that they offer a money-back guarantee for this product, however, the company does not seem to tell us how they handle returned goods or their terms for this.
Q: Does Rush Remedy Offer a Free Trial?
A: Yes, currently, they offer 1 trial sample per customer, but aspiring users have to provide their location address to be able to receive the product.
Rush Remedy Review – Final Verdict
The reason anti-aging skincare supplements like Rush Remedy are gaining popularity is that they promise noninvasive solutions to skin aging. That is, they purport to replace painful skin firming injections, as well as laser treatment, which may cost a lot.
In particular, this product may support youthful skin by improving its elasticity and support the healthy production of collagen, which findings say its deficiency is what causes saggy skin and structural deterioration of the skin.
The product also claims to improve water retention on skin or hydration, and that it may help prevent cracking and rough-looking skin.
However, besides all the good claims, this cream has its own drawbacks. First, it is not as popular, which means it is still new and has a lesser number of potentially loyal customers.
It can also not claim any uniqueness from other similar products since it uses common ingredients that appear in many other similar products.
The producer is also not clear as to what age bracket of users, in particular, this product ceases to be effective. It’s obvious that our skin may get too old that it becomes hard to respond to skincare creams.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.