These days, when instant, painless anti-aging solutions have become available, there is absolutely no reason why you should not take advantage of advanced scientific formulations that can give you softer, silkier skin and help you keep your skin feeling and looking youthful over a longer period of time.
Not quite sure which product to pick up? Consider this the start of your thorough research in the quest for beautiful, younger-looking skin that lasts.
About ReVitaSure Neo Hydrate Gold Face Serum
At $35 for 1 oz. bottle of ReVitaSure Neo Hydrate Gold Face Serum, are the anti-aging benefits in this serum worth the price tag?
ReVitaSure Neo Hydrate Gold Face Serum is infused with a unique combination of hyaluronic acid, 24K gold dust, botanical extracts, and Matrixyl 3000. Combined, these ingredients can give your skin a painless and instant facelift by making your skin feel more hydrated, less tight, and more elastic.
This product floods your skin with ultra hydration that plumps and lifts the skin and, with regular, continued use, you get skin that’s better moisturized, less prone to skin aging, and less visible fine lines and wrinkles. Now, wouldn’t $35 be a good price to pay for these anti-aging benefits?
Manufacturer information and its claims about ReVitaSure Neo Hydrate Gold Face Serum
Manufacturer information not available.
How Does ReVitaSure Neo Hydrate Gold Face Serum Work?
Presented as a lightweight formulation, the ReVitaSure Neo Hydrate Gold Face Serum easily blends into the skin and leaves it with a light sheer which adds smoothness and evenness in complexion.
The formulation consists of a unique combination of skin moisturizers and powerful antioxidants that includes hyaluronic acid, Matrixyl 3000, colloidal gold, and botanical extracts. Together, these ingredients improve skin elasticity, stimulate rapid skin cell turnover so that skin repair and rejuvenation can follow, and improve the skin’s natural ability to protect and repair itself.
The end result is you get the skin you’ve always wanted – softer, silkier, more supple to touch, and younger-looking skin that glows naturally.
ReVitaSure Neo Hydrate Gold Face Serum Ingredients
There are four primary ingredients that makeup ReVitaSure Neo Hydrate Gold Face Serum:
- Matrixyl 3000, the latest improvement in the Matrixyl group of skin enhancers, this ingredient consists of palmitoyl oligopeptide and palmitoyl-tetrapeptide-7 which, together, supports better skin synthesis by providing skin with amino acids, the building blocks of skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid, also naturally present in and produced by your skin, is a deeply penetrating moisturizing ingredient that hydrates the skin from deep within.
- Colloidal Gold, traditionally used for vanity and health purposes, the renewed interest in using gold for beauty products owes to this ingredient’s capability to stimulate skin cell production, repair and renewal.
- Coffee Arabica (Coffee) and Cucurbita People (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, rich botanical sources of skin essential vitamins and powerful antioxidants, these ingredients help keep skin young and free from skin aging.
The complete ingredient list is enumerated below:
Water, Glycerin, Methyl Glucoside Phosphate Proline Lysine Copper Complex, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colloidal Gold, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Ethanol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol
ReVitaSure Neo Hydrate Gold Face Serum Benefits
- Product makes and keeps your skin ultra hydrated
- Primary product ingredients firms up your skin and make your skin more elastic
- Unique formulation stimulates skin cell renewal and the resurfacing of newer, younger-looking skin
- Reinforces your skin’s natural barriers to keep it protected from the damaging effects of sun and UV exposure, and free radicals as well
- Visible and noticeable improvements in the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles by up to 45% with as short as two months of regular, continued use
ReVitaSure Neo Hydrate Gold Face Serum Drawbacks
Some people may exhibit hypersensitivity over any of the product ingredients, some of which are well-known irritants.
Cleanse skin and neck thoroughly. Follow up with a toner. Then, apply ReVitaSure Neo Hydrate Gold Face Serum on your skin using your bare, clean fingers. Use up to twice daily for best results.
For external use only. Use product only as intended.
Always perform a patch test to check for hypersensitivity or allergic reaction to any of the product ingredients.
ReVitaSure Neo Hydrate Gold Face Serum Side Effects
ReVitaSure Neo Hydrate Gold Face Serum contains phenoxyethanol which has been proven to cause irreparable damage to the central nervous system.
Who can use ReVitaSure Neo Hydrate Gold Face Serum
ReVitaSure Neo Hydrate Gold Face Serum is specially formulated for mature, aging skin. Men and women who wish to keep their youthful skin for longer should give this product a try.
Every once in a while, a unique anti-aging product formulation is combined and put on the market. ReVitaSure Neo Hydrate Gold Face Serum is one-part unique, and one part a new offering. This is quite a good formulation to have in a skincare product because that means a new innovation is being combined with proven safe and effective ingredients. This one might just work out a great combination for your skin. You should try it.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.