RevitaSkin is a skin rejuvenating serum that softens fine lines and reduces photo-aging on the skin. It works to restore collagen and elastin levels in the skin in order to regain the skin’s natural qualities including its elasticity, smoothness, and suppleness. The formula is also said to lighten dark spots on the skin while hydrating it to protect from rapid aging. The formulation uses a blend of peptides, antioxidants, and hydrating ingredients and it is free of harsh chemicals that can damage the skin. One 0.5 fluid oz. the container is priced at $79.95.
The anti-aging formulation is from Dermavant Labs which offers a range of skin care products for different purposes. The company is still relatively new in the skin care industry and they still haven’t established a good reputation. The company is not very well-known but they offer a money back guarantee on all their products.
How Does RevitaSkin Work?
The formulation counteracts the effects of UV radiation, pollution, and the other causes of premature skin aging. It also rejuvenates the complexion of the user through powerful moisturizing ingredients that also work to repair damaged skin cells. The formulation also helps repair damaged collagen and elastin in order to restore its youthful elasticity and smoothness. RevitaSkin uses natural extracts that protect the skin from UV rays which are the topmost causes of premature aging.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This is a powerful natural moisturizer that counteracts skin dryness and helps prevent damage. It helps with collagen production which is vital for smooth, elastic and tight skin. This ingredient also helps soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E Acetate – This is a powerful antioxidant that protects skin cells from the harsh effects of the rays of the sun. Additionally, it also increases hydration of the skin which helps prevent damage and slows down the aging process of the skin. It also helps moderate the levels of retinol on the skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Licorice Root Extract – This active ingredient contains polyphenol flavonoids called glabridin which helps even out skin tone and clears the complexion. It also helps suppress pigment production which reduces the appearance of freckles, age spots and melasma.
- Green Tea – This is rich in antioxidants that protect the skin from premature aging. Studies have shown that it helps protect the skin from ultraviolet radiation which is one of the main causes of rapid skin aging.
- Palmitoyl tatrapeptide-7 and palmitoyl oligopeptide – These are clinically proven peptides that reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Aloe Vera Gel – It soothes the skin and reduces inflammation to help slow down the skin aging process
- The formulation is impressive which includes proven anti-aging ingredients
- It comes with a money back guarantee
- The product is for reducing the appearance of skin aging signs
- It also helps prevent the further development of skin aging signs
- The formula includes one of the most powerful natural moisturizers
- There are many good reviews from people who have tried RevitaSkin
- The product has not undergone extensive clinical testing for effectiveness and safety
- It is priced high compared to similar products on the market
- There are some users who developed skin irritation from the formula
- It is not from a reputable skin care company
- There are negative feedbacks saying it is not very effective or the product doesn’t really work
How to Use?
Apply a generous amount of RevitaSkin on clean, dry skin then massage gently until it is thoroughly absorbed. For optimum results, use in the morning and evening. Make sure it is thoroughly absorbed and completely dry before applying other skincare products or wearing makeup.
Check the ingredients carefully and make sure you’re not allergic or sensitive to any of them. Perform skin testing to check for sensitivity issues. If you have highly sensitive skin, consult your skin care professional before using this product.
Are There Side Effects?
The only side effect is skin irritation but it is rare. It may occur due to sensitivity to any ingredient. In case skin irritation develops, wash with water and discontinue use.
After taking RevitaSkin under scrutiny, it is a good anti-aging formulation. It helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while at the same time slowing down the skin aging process. Thus, it also helps prevent skin aging signs from appearing. The product comes with a money-back guarantee so anyone can test if it is really effective or not. In the end, this is surely a product worth trying.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.