What is ResQ ID?
ResQ ID is an anti-aging cream for the face and neck, made of completely organic ingredients. The product is meant to erase some of the visible signs of aging, like wrinkles, crow’s feet, and fine lines around the eyes. It has the ability to repair skin damage and prevent future damage from occurring.
Who is the Manufacturer of ResQ ID?
Table of Contents [Show]
The product is manufactured by ResQ ID, which is a company that was established earlier in 2019. They produce anti-aging products that remove the visible signs of aging on the skin. Their anti-aging line is made solely of natural, organic ingredients that have less potential side effects than prescription medication.
How does ResQ ID work?
The product contains chains of amino acids called peptides, and they create additional collagen in the skin. Collagen exists naturally in the skin, but it’s lost with age. Replacing it firms and tightens the skin.
The cream includes a Botox-like substance that is safe, and it paralyzes the muscles of the face. This actually prevents new wrinkles from forming.
Other ingredients are included because they actually repair damage to the cells and fade areas of discoloration in the skin.
ResQ ID Ingredients – Are they safe and effective?
There are a number of active and inactive ingredients in this cream.
Some of the key active ingredients are:
- Peptides – These are chains of amino acids that lead to the production of additional collagen in the skin. This firms and tightens the skin, smoothing out some of the wrinkles and lines on the face. Studies have indicated that putting peptides on the skin can get rid of visible signs of aging.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-30 – It’s also referred to as Argireline, and ‘Botox in a jar.’ It has the ability to paralyze muscle movement, therefore stopping wrinkles from developing before they even begin. Research has demonstrated how this substance can prevent wrinkles from forming.
- Squalene – It’s absorbed into the skin quickly and easily. This substance can fix previous damage to the skin cells, and it can also eliminate age spots
What are the Advantages of ResQ ID?
- It can remove some of the visible signs of aging, like wrinkles.
- ResQ ID speeds up the healing of the skin.
- The product claims to repair and rejuvenate the skin.
What are the Disadvantages of ResQ ID?
- It can be harmful if it gets into your eyes.
- There are many ingredients, increasingly the possibility of having a reaction.
- Some ingredients, like dandelion extract, may cause mild side effects like stomach discomfort, diarrhea, or heartburn.
Q: How should you take ResQ ID?
A: Take a small amount of the cream onto your fingers and begin rubbing it into your skin in a circular motion, focusing on the problem areas. Spread it evenly all over your face and neck. Let the cream absorb into your skin for a few minutes before putting on your makeup.
Q: How much does ResQ ID cost?
A: The price of this product isn’t listed anywhere on any of the official websites. You can purchase the product on some third-party websites for the price of $28.55.
Q: What is ResQ ID ’s return policy?
A: There’s no return policy listed on any of the official websites. If you purchase from a third-party website, you’ll be covered by their policy.
Q: Does ResQ ID offer a free trial?
A: Yes, there is a free trial mentioned on their official websites. The way this usually works is that you sign up for the trial, pay a small amount for shipping, and receive the free bottle Then you have a certain amount of time to cancel before you are put on the auto-shipment program and sent and charged for a bottle every month.
Unfortunately, the manufacturer hasn’t provided any details at all about the trial offer, nor a place to sign up for it.
ResQ ID Review – Conclusion
This was a well-liked product for more than half of the customers who reviewed the ResQ ID. Users said that they did see the benefits to their skin over the coming weeks after starting to use the product.
People mentioned wrinkles and lines disappearing, crow’s feet smoothing out, and other benefits. There were about a quarter of customers who had complaints. Some said the product didn’t work, and others mentioned breakouts and similar issues.
There are many ingredients in this product, which increases the chance of having an allergic reaction. The recommendation is that you do a patch test on a small area first and wait 24 hours to see if there’s a reaction.
If there isn’t, go ahead and begin using the cream. If you see a dermatologist, show them the cream before you start using it to get approval.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.